Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

basically what happens around here...

nter #1: hell yeah! got pair number 8 locked! cant believe how lucky i am!

nter #2: shut up wit that....want a cookie? aint nobody care bro.

nter#1: dang, someones salty. they're just shoes man chill.
This thread over the last week, in a nutshell. I get being excited, but after scooping pair 1-2...chill. Sounding like broken records up in here. 

Last edited by a moderator:

@kirel  just completed the cycle. It just makes you sound like such a squib rushing to the internet to brag about hitting on multiple pairs of the same shoes so you can flip for a 140 $ max profit all said and done... Ed Edd and Eddy *** hustle game
I only got my size 9.5 locked in. That's just for me, I don't see the need to purchase multiples. No real money is made through the sneaker game. I got a degree for that. 

Lol i tried talking to them.

But its best to use a japanese buying service (fees will be added) or if u can find the english version of the site, u can buy direct if they ship international. Most japan sites actually dont ship intl and only allow japanese payment/yen/japanese bank/credit cards
Good for NTers that's live in Japan

How does kith work when you pick up your pair? Is it whatever size is available? Cause email doesn't say size chosen

A local footlocker near me is doing fcfs. It's in a rural area I may take the trip to see if I can get my second pair.

Last edited:
Lol i tried talking to them.

But its best to use a japanese buying service (fees will be added) or if u can find the english version of the site, u can buy direct if they ship international. Most japan sites actually dont ship intl and only allow japanese payment/yen/japanese bank/credit cards
i cop from japan all the time, if you want a break down on how to do it dm me ill get back to you when im home

FTL app reserve countdown is almost done. Threads about to implode.
Yep. It's def about to go down..
tumblr_onn4uw14Le1rj26nxo3_500.gif

#InCaydeWeTrust

Last edited:
so how difficult is it going to be to cop these from the Nike website tomorrow morning? I have had success with Supreme stuff a ton in the past, is it comparable in difficulty? 
is that different than their main site? I usually dont try to get shoes this hyped, only J1's
damn.. So i'll need to use a phone for this?

View media item 2387312

BEST ANSWER:

Back
Top Bottom