Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Won at both Footlocker and Footaction apps. Also have a pair locked at Finish Line. Let Footlocker pair go since I only need two. Let someone else eat.

Man, that was too close. I had a 9 minute head start on FTL. for some odd reason i kept thinking to go into the app at 3pm. I even restarted my phone and cleared any cache. Good thing I opened my FTL app,had about 2 minutes left before the confirmation closed. Extremely happy to get a pair :smile:. Hope everyone some how gets one tomorrow!

I can't confirm my 3rd pair on the FTA app! It keeps crashing when I try to confirm my reservation. Might need to call customer support. It's a long drive all the way up to Richmond but I definitely want it! 

Edit: Finally went through. Footsite apps were clutch in the Bay Area! Cooked at FTL Valley Fair, Pleasanton Champs and FTA Richmond! I think I'm taking BART up to Richmond though. I'll pick up my other pairs and then head over there after. 

Going to hit Shoe Palace live raffle in the morning first though. Can't believe I cooked 3 pairs! L's for days before the footstore apps. 

Last edited:
Hit all 3 apps at same mall. Easy pick up day tomorrow. I swear if it wasn't for these apps I'd be screwed on so many releases. 

Back
Top Bottom