Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

not true, friend of mine got waitlisted for the bred yeezys and eventually hit.
Got incredibly lucky. People who won probably weren't very familiar with the app yet and never bothered confirming their reservation. 

Last edited:
1/6 copped at footaction 9m headstart. 5 Ls with 2 of my size and 3Ls for my girls size [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Sooo FTA won't let me confirm my reservation [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji] I keep putting in the codes but jus goes back to the 3 hour countdown timer...WTF

3 Ls on the foot apps. surprised couldnt even land a waitlist at least with my 10 min headstart. scared something happens with my friend's plug and they somehow don't have my 9.5 no more....

What does it mean by "Access your code upon store arrival" first time using app
Nothing to worry about. That part will be handled by an employee once you arrive at the store. Or you will be told the code while you're at the register.

Question for you guys, I got nothing but L's for myself on all apps and raffles, but I did win on the app for my girl.

It says to confirm, but when i hit confirm it just gives me the circle of death and nothing happens. Anyone else have this issue?

Back
Top Bottom