Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

As someone else noted, it's probably the traffic on the apps/servers right now. Had that happen to me on the FTA app after confirming smoothly on FTL and Champs. After a few minutes, it went through and confirmed my reservation. 

If you keep trying to confirm and it keeps going back to that same screen, hit the reservations button on the bottom right and it might just show up. I had the same issue and it worked out the issue.

FootApps L looks like camping NikeTown Michigan Ave. brehs 
nthat.gif

See you there it's going to be cold.

Aren't pickup times by 3 PM local time? That's what all my apps say. People here discussing 10-11 AM pickup times? In store raffles? 

Man, THANK GOD for these apps (when you win of course lol). If there was any 1 release I needed the app to come through on, it was these.

Waitlisted for FA and FTL.. here's to hoping someone isn't greedy and passes on an extra pair like I did with the SJ's.. which #ReallyMeans... resell. 

Hit on both FA and champs with 10m headstart. Missed out on FTL with a 7m headstart. Really need to get 1 more purchase at FTL to get that 10m headstart

mmm oo ma gawd I guess it's online or bust for me. gotta hit sometime right? or will this be another Week of Ls[emoji]8482[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom