Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Hmmm I wonder if my FTA will let me use reward coupon [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I hope so! Under retail would be [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Decisions, decisions.........I don't got the money for both pairs.

Do I pick up my pair from the closer location from Shiekh OR at Houston Galleria HoH?  Do I still have time to decline my reservation SO someone else can eat?

Do you guys think trading a DS pair of 2014 Columbia/LB 11s for a pair of these Royals is a good idea?

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I love the LB 11's. It all just depends on which you would rather have more. If you can get 2 pairs of these for retail and make a trade for a shoe that cost more on the resell market I think it's a good deal

13 raffles and I just got a call! I'm so happy right now! I was so sad thinking I would have to rely on snkrs or pay resale.

I know this will be bad karma for future Foot Locker releases, BUT I think I may just let my pair go unclaimed at Houston Galleria HoH.

Gas money (local Shiekh) > Foot Locker loyalty

Guys, you may have a chance at some unclaimed pairs tomorrow.  Just saying, I'm declaring myself leaving an unclaimed pair at 3 PM in Houston Galleria

@babyJs23 Congrats good sir, thank you for all you've provided on this thread. I happy you got your pair. As for me, let's just say a certain sheikh came up very clutch for me
sheik3.gif

Got a total of 3 pairs! Just hit on shiekh raffle along w/ two app reservations. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I love the LB 11's. It all just depends on which you would rather have more. If you can get 2 pairs of these for retail and make a trade for a shoe that cost more on the resell market I think it's a good deal

Yeah I mean, I bought my LB 11s because my first Jordans ever were 2000 Columbias that I bought with my birthday money. That said, I'm not 15 anymore and I didn't really want to wear them and they've just been sitting DS in my closet for almost 2.5 years lol

That said, I would wear the hell out of these Royals haha

I like these royal color over the ban 1 color.

Black
Silver grey
Blue
White
Red
Green
Purple

I know this will be bad karma for future Foot Locker releases, BUT I think I may just let my pair go unclaimed at Houston Galleria HoH.

Gas money (local Shiekh) > Foot Locker loyalty

Guys, you may have a chance at some unclaimed pairs tomorrow.  Just saying, I'm declaring myself leaving an unclaimed pair at 3 PM in Houston Galleria
LEAVE. NO. PEARZ. BEHIND.

I'm not sure waiting after the SNKRS drop to buy @ resale would help. I see a very slight hike and not a massive increase, since that marks the end of a chance @ a pair of these.

Back
Top Bottom