Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

anyone else have issues with champs/footaction app? i put in on both and now today showss nothing. my girl got waitlisted but mine disappeared. 

How long will pickup take at Willowbrook Footlocker?
Don't care how many times I see "Willowbrook," I'll alway the poster is referring to TX, not NJ lol

For all the fellas that have hit on the foot apps today SO FAR.....................

tumblr_onnf2ps0c01w63bgzo1_540.gif
Alright alright!
What's the reference of that GIF? That a video game or something? (Sorry, I'm old)

You 37 still rocking Jordan's bruh?
Whats the cut-off age?
I'm 39, he can fight us lol

At age 37, we are the ones that actually SAW Jordan play, and on the bulls. We should be wearing them. 
mean.gif
This man knows.
42 here and still beasting for 1s
#NTSeniorsTour for those that saw that man play and actually wore the OGs
41 and these were my first Js at 10.

@Zairmax1Z your stacking rehashes of 30+ year old sneakers. Not much cooler really.
'Bout to hit that 40 and up club this November 
laugh.gif

old man status myself, 38. we actually bought jordans before retro's were around. 

Last edited:
Had this release circled for a while, will be my last air jordan! Bitter sweet, but time to hang put j's behind me after this. Hit on snkrs for the banned, so wishing for more luck. If need be I will be paying resell.

So us waitlisted pees just took an L if my math was right (3hr period to confirm reserve before they go to waitlist)? Or is there still a chance

This. And Repped. Not to say I'm here to greedily siphon info, because mostly you guys are talking about about Cali, NY, and DMV spots. Nobody really comments about Wisconsin like that (cept for maybe GrizzlyAnimal) so I can't really use what you guys put out. And I don't really buy kicks online. So the links mean nothing to me. I'm just here cuz y'all know your **** about the general **** around shoes. And for the gifs. 
Lmao @ paid membership for NikeTalk. The most contributions so far have been simple check in codes. [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom