Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Kanye is definitely a factor but Kanye wears a lot of shoes that don't resell for a G. No one is beasting for Climacools.

Kanye is definitely a factor but Kanye wears a lot of shoes that don't resell for a G. No one is beasting for Climacools.

Kanye with Adidas is no where near as influential as Kanye with Nike. Who was beasting over flyknit racers? EVERYONE

I'm not denying his influence at all. But most people aren't blindly buying anything he wears. Most people that buy sneakers really don't have much style. It takes them seeing someone else pull it off before they think they can pull it off. Aquas are also a great shoe. But people didn't realize it.

Kanye pisses me off. He's forced my hand on shoes I was waiting to go on discount cuz I knew they would sell once he wore them (FK trainer and OG UB). But in my opinion his influence is still limited to shoes that actually look good. When he wears trash they still sit.

That Wouldn't Change Hype. 1s are in trend now. Many find them to be the most versatile, even low resell stuff like the cm will sell faster on eBay than 3,4,5,6 because 1s are in trend. Only way 11s reclaim top spot is if 1s are mass produced and XIs become less available

Nope...only 1s around my way that were remotely hyped were the Banneds. Black Toes sat for most of the day and all others are still available. Online is a different story, everything sells out online

I'm hoping Nike just blesses me with a reserved pair and I don't have to perform any damn blood sacrifices to the sneaker gods.

This.

I might have to try for a pair as much as I want to focus on OG's and obtaining a pair of HyperAdapts

Let us pray no one goes through the same ordeal you went through with the 16 Breds. What was it like 29 raffles and not a single hit? :lol:

:lol: lots of revisionist history and posters who weren't in the '13 Royal thread.

Royals got hyped because of Kanye and people thinking they'd be able to come back and cop Royals after they focused on '88 3's. Once people realized it was harder to come across Royal's than the 3's, it was chaos.

100% Agree. They initially become a lot more sought after around 2005 when the Dunk craze 1st went off. Than in 2013, Kanye brought it to a whole new level.

I'm not denying his influence at all. But most people aren't blindly buying anything he wears. Most people that buy sneakers really don't have much style. It takes them seeing someone else pull it off before they think they can pull it off. Aquas are also a great shoe. But people didn't realize it.

This.

I've never pre- ordered before, but that dude that pinoe keeps vouching for had these for a good price. Couldn't resist it and he seems legit.

Last edited:
Last time I listened to a estimate for the Chicago 1s

Yeah, learned a valuable lesson when I had to return that fit I bought because I missed out thinking they was gonna be plentiful

Was the fit specifically for the 1s? There's plenty of red, black and white shoes.
specifically for the 1s
I was on the KTT forum and outfitgrid page looking for inspiration
Surfing on The E net for the perfect Snapback
Already had a picture filter picked out for the classic onfoot shot

Shambles!
Release waa awful

I've never pre- ordered before, but that dude that pinoe keeps vouching for had these for a good price. Couldn't resist it and he seems legit.

He also vouches for anyone that pays or send him free ****

Keep in mind he also vouched for 2muchsol

Back
Top Bottom