Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Am I the only dude who used paypal on SNKRs and didn't cop 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Nope, I suffered the same fate lmfao

Wtf SNKRS just gave me an order comfirmation email...But i still got no charge on my bank account.

It says it went thru on Paypal tho....wtf is going on lol. I aint getting hyped til i see a shipping confirmation
paypal probably gonna charge monday that happened to me on past releases 

Go to NDC and under orders your SNKRS order will be there if you haven't received a confirmation email from Nike yet.

Just picked up my size 10 from FTL, they came with the snake rolled laces. Which others have pointed out also

These are flying off EBAY right now.  Demand was insanely high for these.  People should still check out their local.  Some people don't pick-up.  I got Shattered 1.0 right after noon.  It's always worth a shot.

Last edited:
You're stupid thinking you can still cop 45 min after release on these footsites knowing 1s are limited and harder to get. This ain't no gr release.

To all that failed: Grow couple of brass ones, take that L like a man and stop crying.

Yeah I mean, it's clear they don't make enough pairs because all the other retros that are sitting are garbage and these Royal 1s are being used to help move them and those hideous Royal XXX1s.

Over 30 raffles with Shiekh, Draw. Struck out on footsites and 1 L on snkrs with 1 pending. I don't have too much faith. 
ohwell.gif

More than banneds, Chicagos, sbbs, b/W's, black toes COMBINED,, "THEY" said... remember stay away from THEY

Fcfs spot only got 10 pairs :smh: line was 30 deep and I was # 13. Doors opened at 930 so tried and tried on sneakers and couldnt get through. Dude that got the 12 in line said he would sell them to me for 260 so I bit. **** it :lol:. No more stress at least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom