Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just got here in line and this 10 year old with his mom that don't have FTL reserve trying to cop men's size just to resell lol. Future of today's youth :smh:

hardest release ever for me... I've gotten all star 1s, banned, black toes, Space Jams, legend blues, infrared, maroon 6s, 72-10s, etc with ease online. Never once been unsuccessful until today. My last resort is getting past the 503 all carts busy which has lasted an hour so far
if you are keeping count...been almost 2 hours

Shoepalace bascom said they a good amount of royals. I keep on hearing ppl getting other jordans

Everyone be patient in the resell market please! Just wait.

Next weekend let's try and push these as low as we can! I want resellers to lose!
for sure, but if I can find a pair for 220 Im gonna have to pull the trigger 
nerd.gif

Damn right.. if they had a 10 then I'd be taking a nap righ now. I hate taking l's so ****** can stack pairs bro. The shop had em n i did the math so $140 at the end of the day got me my kix.. hows that hustling backwards? At the end of the day I have my shoe but I put work in. THATS HUSTLIN.
how you going to waltz in here like you copped for $140?  You paid $300 man.

I'm assuming a lot of people struck out.

Just woke up a couple minutes ago,couldn't cop. I got myself a backpack instead [emoji]128514[/emoji]

hardest release ever for me... I've gotten all star 1s, banned, black toes, Space Jams, legend blues, infrared, maroon 6s, 72-10s, etc with ease online. Never once been unsuccessful until today. My last resort is getting past the 503 all carts busy which has lasted an hour so far

if you are keeping count...been almost 2 hours
Yeah at least they made more of these. I somehow got through in 2013 on a pair via FNL, but they were sold out in a minute. That whole '13 release was a wrap online in about 2 min and they weren't to be found in stores. They still use the OG 1's to drive a dying frenzy for Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom