Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Got my pair this morning. $139.99.. thank you Winners Circle Rewards!
Sold my second raffle ($20) to a dude who was planning to stay in line till 3 when they release the unclaimed pairs (if there was any). Walked him over to SP and he got my other won pair.
So I guess that makes my Royals come to a total of $119.99.

Not really that stressed. Got a homie hooking me up with Royals after I did him a solid on Breds. Dont burn your bridges folks. Its all about who you know 
smokin.gif

how are you guys getting shoepalace to work? now the 503 cart isn't even showing up for me
If you find an answer please relay that to me

I get the timer over and over

Some times soon as I click my size it goes straight back to the timer

Some times soon as I click my size it loads a little slow making me think I was at least able to cart but nope... I inevitably end up right back at the timer

struck out everywhere. scared that my buddy's plug about to drop the ball with our pairs. supposedly theyre secured but still uneasy about it

Yeah at least they made more of these. I somehow got through in 2013 on a pair via FNL, but they were sold out in a minute. That whole '13 release was a wrap online in about 2 min and they weren't to be found in stores. They still use the OG 1's to drive a dying frenzy for Jordans.

It's kind of depressing that Jordan brand still needs these limited, OG 1 releases to try and keep hype... I honestly just understand why they don't focus on making better products BESIDES releases like this that everyone obviously loves.

Basically.. I camped out since 7 to grab em from kicksUsa.. Didn't hit on the raffle so I said fu*k it hope they got extra.

I didn't get my normal size 10 but I got a 9.5.. I took the 9.5 to a consignment shop that bought it for $210. They had a pair of size 10 a dude brought on consignment for $350. I got my $160 bak + 50 for the 9.5. I took that 210, added 140, and took the size 10 on consignment. Thas my new hustle. Get whatever size n then pay the difference at a consignment shop.

You took the L all the way around. Not only did you miss out on your size, you wasted time buying a size that wasn't yours and undersold them when you could have gotten $250-$275 easy on Facebook. And still ended up spending $140 more to get your size.

Congratulations, you just played yourself.

if thats your decent whats a good day like 
indifferent.gif
If they were 2 sizes bigger, then that would have been a good day. But as long as I'm still breathing at Midnight, today will have been  a great success!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom