Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

The leather on left pair is WILD tumbled b
Mad tumble, looks like elephant skin.
roll.gif
roll.gif

The leather on left pair is WILD tumbled b
Someone at the factory left on the "tumble dry" knob for too long. Skin more wrinkled than a 90 yr old straight outa bath.
roll.gif
roll.gif

It doess though. I think the last shoe i had that looked that tumbled was the 3s in 2011? or whenever they dropped

View media item 2388460
Me and my boy at the Carlsbad mall about a hour ago to pick up our pairs. The people at shoe palace were cool and let us look through pairs. The dude at Shiekh on the other hand, wouldn't let him exchange for a different 12. He straight up told him NO before he can finish asking [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's cool tho he selling that pair anyway, he's off to North Couny shoe palace to pick up his third pair. Me on the other hand, I'm starving and gonna go grab a bite to eat, I'm craving some pizza [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Villa shipped
smokin.gif

Picked up my pair from FTL and you gotta air them out. That glue smell is toxic. The leather is alright. The softest part is the collar.
I sorta agree. Shoetubers were praising the quality on these though. I was expecting a little better. Maybe take of the shoe tree to make the toe box a soft as it can get  :smile:

Talked a guy down from 280 to 260 for a size 13. Smh I'm not happy paying 100 over but... I was hurt. I wanted these real bad.

Going to 1 more store now, to see if I can come up on my size for retail, so I can sell one and make my money back.
100 before tax.
After shipping too I damn near paid retail on a regular jordan from fnl at 190

Waiting on shoe palace still and standing outside shiefk sf for unclaimed pairs nothing else I can do if this fails

Picked up my wife's pair from shoe palace and there was nothing but employees there to pick up. Dudes were really just walking to back to and grabbing theirs. What's the point of a raffle ?

hows it looking like for unclaimed pairs at 14th street footlocker or footaction. I think the flight 23 should have some unclaimed pairs and the deadline was 3 to pick up. 

FYI for those with wrong mailing address from SNKRS.

For some reason once I got my confirmation email it stated an old address. I called Nike and pleaded to not cancel my order but change the shipping address. They said they can since I called early (~45mins after getting the "got 'me" page on SNKRS). But it will delay the shippment which I don't care as long as I get them.

Back
Top Bottom