Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I just checked the status of my Footaction order and order it shows.

I hope its not truly back ordered and ships this week. I got a feeling it may get canceled.

Last edited:
I just checked the status of my Footaction order and order it shows.

I hope its not truly back ordered and ships this week. I got a feeling it may get canceled.
Backordered until today?

Hopefully it goes through [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Backordered until today?

Hopefully it goes through [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Yep. I never seen an order show like this. I checked out about 9:45. The site just kept crashing and I waited 22 minutes in line. Brutal online release smh

Last edited:
"Veterans" should know how to get theirs by now. Niketalk ain't stopping no one from eating.
I don't know bro. We don't all live in big cities of have hook-ups. Some of us just have to use what's available and do raffles. I always think it's funny when people say you just have to do the legwork. When you only have one FTL in town that gets release items and typically through lottery, and don't know "people", it just not always that simple. Just saying...

Anyone else order multiple pairs / same order off Villa?

I just wanted one but some way 2 more pairs ended in my cart.

They let all 3 pairs from the same order ship.

Kinda late but socal 626 area did not have any unclaimed pairs. Not in glendale galleria, santa anita mall or anywhere. L's for daysssss

I struck out really hard on this release went to my local mall all
Sold out and even went to a mall that's 100+ miles away from me to see if I can snag an unclaimed pair but empty handed,ended paying resell I hope I can snatch a pair when a restock happens,how did this release go for yall
why travel driving a 100+ mi. is a waste of time and money if resell is a option i would call that a major L

My double up pair shipped from Nike! These things are beautiful. Prob just look at them in the box for a year before I wear them.

This release was strange you either hit and copped multiple pairs or you struck out with nothing for a lot of people.

Just buff it with your hand and it should look better, oils in your skin should darken it, at least that's what I do and it works good.
Not this hectic, I personally received Nike+ reservation and Shiekh raffle win, was done. This time missed SP call and was able to get through on SNS but that payment crap that happened on SNKRS, struck out.
Good call. I been rubbing for like an hour and it's basically completely gone. Thank you!

I'll never forget you.

Back
Top Bottom