Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

View media item 2389251FA gave me a free poster and after it was all said and done $150 wasn't too shabby either. Nike pair inbound.

Grats to all the nters who ate today I know a lot of us have been waiting for these for a while[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Random question but where is AirSak? I would think he would be posting in this thread and trying to swoop these....

carted six pairs (all my size) on ruvilla. said **** it and checked out

got shipping confirmation
smokin.gif

no tax either
smokin.gif
WOW

carted six pairs (all my size) on ruvilla. said **** it and checked out

got shipping confirmation
smokin.gif

no tax either
smokin.gif
Congrats man. I don't get how some people can get multiple online, while so many others got burned today. Just have to have luck I guess. It's the first time I was able to cop, so have this little bit of a guilty joy going on, after all the Ls I have taken before.

Snkrs ****** me over. Asked for my address and payment. Usually just asks to "place order". Lost precious time. That is all. Congrats those who copped.

Def not taking the Nike + app reserve for granted. Wanted to double up but one will do.

Wild release for me today, struck out online and ended up with 5 pairs in stores. Going to sell them for retail to the folks locally who have helped me over the years who missed out as well. When I missed out on something they have always sold to me retail so with no question I am going to do the same.

Last edited:
Paid memberships please. Will be revenue for the NT community rather than having new members trolling for releases and striking out with veterans whose only trying to get even a pair.

Last edited:
It was unclaimed pairs galore in DC today.. I'm talking like a loooooooottt of pairs.. wasn't even a need for raffles tbh.. hope y'all got your pairs 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom