Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

You realize those go for $1000 if not more ?

A consignment shop might be cashing people out at $250 for royals, most probably cashing out for less. So that's $500

What did you expect?

Some of y'all don't realize how shops work or the value of yeeZys. Consignment shops are out to make money, they are giving you goin rate for any shoes

Yeah, I understand the market but it's still nonsense to me :smh:

The real nonsense is what the shoes sell for.
It makes perfect sense tho.

I hope they don't do this moving forward, giving us more glitchy wait list confirmations. Probably our luck they were confirmed the whole time and didn't know it.

The black toes and black/reds that recently dropped restocked?

I don't recall seeing them do so.
The Black Toe 1s & Banned 1s did restock but I just can't remember what site it was when that happen. I definitely saw it happen. Also in-stores had a restock of Black Toe but sold quickly. That was a certain footlocker/footaction though. Restocks are much harder than release day, so if any one actually wants the shoe, I would just pay the resale if you can afford it cause some of us can't. 

Trust me
If we didn't have the app we wouldn't be hitting at as many stores

It stop a lot of Backdooring of pairs from Footsite stores

You be surprised how many FTL store mgr here in So Cal that used to be in Cahoots before the App
A lot of people were getting $ before that

I don't keep up with yeezys at all but i shot this dm to a consignment shop for the pirate blacks and I was shocked
View media item 23895982 pairs of royals plus $580 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man they are such crooks.

You realize those go for $1000 if not more ?

A consignment shop might be cashing people out at $250 for royals, most probably cashing out for less. So that's $500

What did you expect?

Some of y'all don't realize how shops work or the value of yeeZys. Consignment shops are out to make money, they ARENT giving you goin rate for any shoes

I told my principal the other week that if I offered an intro to Economics class at our middle school and used shoes/clothing as the basis of content kids would be begging to get in... 8)

Nearly had a heartattack when I checked my email rn and saw a "refund on order" email from Nike.
Turned out to be for some NSW joggers I purchased a while back. Wheeew

ShawtyMo lied about lotta pairs made. About same as banned

This is just another j1 release with more ppl striking out than copping

Cant believe the ignorance when ppl say you dont try enough

Try going for less produced szs for lmtd stuff. Then youll be enlightened

Keep the faith for all ya ppl still needing 1 pair.
If i open up shop id love to hookup dudes

I'm not so sure about that. It looks like a lot of people ate good on these to me.

Back
Top Bottom