Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Damn seems restocks happen every time I don't get a chance to check this thread :smh:

Last edited:
I get to the FTL shipping option and scroll down to place order.... error message.

I go back to the shipping page and my cart is empty. :smh:

Last edited:
just called eastbay twice. Both reps said it was a glitch in the system and said I could not place an order lol

Somebody lion in here 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm really not surprised Eastbay is denying people orders. It's a backorder on an item that may or may not be fulfilled but then again they should know how many they are getting on the next shipment to fulfill this many orders soooooo [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] hopefully we all eat or at least each get a pair to rock.

Called about 7 times and finally got through.

Some of the CS reps were straight up and said "if your calling about the Royal Jordan Ones OG Hi, we cannot place your order" before I could even say a word lol.

I got trough on a 9.5 for my buddy since he struck out horribly on release day.

Hopefully it isn't cancelled.

Are you guys who ordered multiples off Eastbay worried that you might get cancelled? I wanted a 2nd backordered pair but I'm worried they might cancel both orders for trying to buy multiples...

Last edited:
Of course. Think these will settle around $350 but I just do not see $600
Settle at $350 is a reach bruh. Chicagos are mid 4s on goat, so are banneds after about 6months. These will mirror banned prices in a couple months.

Chicagos were by far the hardest to get, I'd say that release was similar to 2013 royals IMO

Very few stores, canceled online releases. Bots, you name it.

Resell was $300+++ from the jump

I paid $350 for mine same week and I don't think they've dipped since

Yes harder for half size above 11

Back
Top Bottom