Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just realized I'll be in Japan when these release, anyone know how releases are handled over there?

Only smart thing to do is cancel your trip.

Actually, it's the opposite. Book a trip to Jp for every release. That line up is ORDERLY! :pimp: None of that tomfoolery, line cutting, shenanigans we have here in the states. It's the 'respect' for one another that they have, in which we lack here. :smh:

man gonna be some angry people if nike reserves pairs for some people and some not
Yeah it would suck. I remember after the black/red release last year Nike reserved pairs for people. It was weird because people were getting notifications that the shoe sold out and what not until later in the day the shoes became available. I was able to get my 2nd pair through that lol

How does the reserve even work? Do we have to sign up for something? I'm on nike+ and snkrs and I never had a pair reserved for anything.

How does the reserve even work? Do we have to sign up for something? I'm on nike+ and snkrs and I never had a pair reserved for anything.
It's all random.

According to Nike, the more you use the Nike+ app, the more reservation invitations you will get.

Gonna go ahead and state that's a lie

Haven't gotten a reservation for anything in 3 months, not even a GR. Since then I've actually placed a few random orders for kicks and other stuff

Majority of my past orders are all retros and kobes. NOt much anything else

I understand that's supposedly how they select but I call BS

So either I'm unlucky or yea, I guess I'm unlucky then because I don't get ****

Last thing I had reserved was the TB III's.. nothing since then.. not even shoe laces.

As was with the Banned 1s, Im okay if I miss out on raffles. But I have been spot on with Shiekh and ended up getting picked. I expect the same with the Royal 1. I think its different now and that most people who want them will get them this time around. Whats good with these coming out is that prices have dropped back down on 01s and 13s. I was able to get a pair of 01s for 450 shipped, and it was hard to pass up.

Last edited:
I have bought countless 1s through Nike+ ... and I get reservation for every sneaker but a 1 -- which means I will get an invite for a golf 1. 
laugh.gif

I'm actually surprised at nikes algorithm...in a way you would think they would reserve some pairs for people who havent bought jack **** in weeks/months to entice them to get to spend their money with nike...but i guess the loyal buyers should have priorty

I'm actually surprised at nikes algorithm...in a way you would think they would reserve some pairs for people who havent bought jack **** in weeks/months to entice them to get to spend their money with nike...but i guess the loyal buyers should have priorty

Seems like once your account is hot.. it's [emoji]128293[/emoji]. I hit everything I try for on there lately. Last thing I tried for was db7s bought those walking through the mall on Verizon lte. There's really no jig on it.

Where the Miami sneakerheads at in here? Will be there for vacay during this release and I don't want to miss out!

For sure the newly opened Nike store on Lincoln will be packed, but I know MIA/SoBe got several boutiques [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

My buddy is begging me to help him land a pair, think I gotta help my brother too

SMH

Back
Top Bottom