Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Eastbay is gonna send a robo message

"Hi, and welcome to Eastbay. If you are calling about the Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue Happy April Fools. We dont got anymo so
asking and order some steph currys cuz that boy's brand need help".

"Have a great day!"
:lol:

anyone? lol this thread is moving too fast
Smell like this..

View media item 2391780
Was anyone actually able to purchase through Eastbay's website (manually) on Saturday ? I couldn't get a damn thing in my cart :smh:

I don't remember hearing anyone placing an order from them.

Same thing I was saying to my girl earlier.
Every time I went to add on saturday, itd just say lower your quanity when I didnt even have 1 in the cart.

Got a question for all. Found a buyer willing to sell for $260 but said she's waiting to get the shipment to arrive from Nike. How can I make sure they're legit or that they really received it from Nike?

Got a question for all. Found a buyer willing to sell for $260 but said she's waiting to get the shipment to arrive from Nike. How can I make sure they're legit or that they really received it from Nike?
Tell her to keep the box sealed until you open them with her.

Edit: Assuming this is in person. If not in person, get picture of the Nike shipping box label, order confirmation, and then as someone said, pics that you can verify in LC forum.

Last edited:
Have her send u pics & post pics in the jordan legit check thread.

Last edited:

Tell her to keep the box sealed until you open them with her.

Edit: Assuming this is in person. If not in person, get picture of the Nike shipping box label, order confirmation, and then as someone said, pics that you can verify in LC forum.

Thanks!! It'll be in person. Will tell her to keep it sealed and we'll open it when I pick it up. Repped!

Never paid resell for a shoe. It was either I get it or it's bust. But love these shoes, figured $260 is somewhat a good deal compared to what everyone else is asking for.

Last edited:
All this aftermath eastbay madness and I'm just over here still mad at myself that I didn't get in on that satin come up :smh:. Every time I think about those shoes it makes me mad.

@Sneakerholik
^Definitely a nice shoe.
I think u can find someone to make that trade. Maybe put a wanted post up, see what comes thru.

Last edited:

copped 3 pairs on snkrs, all 3 shipped! guess they don't really monitor since I used three different accounts but same billing info.

Was honestly really trying to only get one, but I guess it was my lucky day. 
same here brotha 
nthat.gif

Talked to a rep and they said all phone orders placed today will be cancelled
I have no problem with that. Didn't place an order but some *****y *** rep told me they ain't doing any phone orders when I called around 7 am PST. If anything restocks, she claimed it would be on the EB website. Didn't bother wasting my time after that. Had work and her extremely rude service had me in a bad mood.

As for SNKRS, I haven't hit on there since Flu Games. L's on Breds, OVO's, RSBB, BT's Atmos & Royals. People hitting 3x on a release while I strike out 3x each. Most of my recent business has gone to Adidas and deservedly so.

I passed on a Space Jam reservation awhile back to be fair but Nike has yet to reserve me a 1.

Last edited:
my Eastbay order still says "in progress" but I already see the pending charge on my CC.

also still no tracking email from SNS so I checked their website and there was tracking. says expected delivery is 4/5 somehow but shows it's still in Germany?

View media item 2391831

Caught up with most of the thread and aftermath. babyjs23 babyjs23 i see that you also hit at sheikh in mv. What time did you pick up? I may have seen you there since they give us this 1 hr window now.. [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom