Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Men size satins don't go for $600 tho. I think that other dude is confusing it with the GS sizes, and even then they still go for higher than $600

Last edited:
Finally got EB shipping from yesterday :smokin
crip-walk-o.gif

Thank you JDBRUHMAN for the heads up, you the real MVP

Them satins are what ever..

id buy them if i had a chance at retail, but i'm not even stressing it

Last edited:
It's cool that this thread turned into a pizza party [emoji]127829[/emoji]

just got eastbay shipment confirmation 1 of 2. Saturday order. Order history still shows backordered.

Last edited by a moderator:

the good thing is there is 100% chance of JB retroing them 
laugh.gif

say word!? I been outta the loop with sneaker releases a while now, these royals brought me back! Can't wait to cop another pair 2x
smokin.gif
To be honest, I've been pretty out with the Jordan loop too. Royals also brought me back. I don't know how true the Shadow retro rumor is but if theres one thing thats certain, its that JB always retro an OG colorway

Last edited:
Just got tracking for royals 10.5, ordered through Eastbay yesterday around 2:45pm EST

Them satins are what ever..

id buy them if i had a chance at retail, but i'm not even stressing it

THIS. Wouldn't think twice at retail knowing what resell is but I have no care on both bred and royal satin. And if I did cop, would just be trade bait for other heat. Wouldn't keep em'.

To be honest, I've been pretty out with the Jordan loop too. Royals also brought me back. I don't know how true the Shadow retro rumor is but if theres one thing thats certain, its that JB always retro an OG colorway

shadows were supposedly nixed for 2017, but a surprise holiday release might still be in the cards. if not this year, for sure next.....that would make 3 consecutive years for the trinity (16 banneds, 17 royals, 18 shadows).

With all these EB shipping coming in this is beyond pizza party
More like whole pig roasting over an open fire with some BBQ chicken party

Eastbay is just scratching their head like how did we get a mass rush of orders for Air Jordan 1 Royals? We had absolutely no time to put them back on our site.

This the April fools jig!

I don't know about '09 shadows, but I can say 2013s leather was on point! Butter soft :nthat:

2013's are butter soft? I've never heard anyone mentioning any 2013's being butter soft. Non of my 2013's were close to being butter soft. You must've received a one of pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom