Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Not really. Stuff happens. You have the cancelled guy (not sure if he had a pair already). You have dude that called at least 10 times that got no love. You have those that haven't been on in a day. And so on and so on and so on.

Stuff happens man.
Sounds like my luck. :/ Resell hit me hard, but as always, "sometimes, you have to pay to play." I'll get them next time.

I received my shipping email from Nike
if you truthfully tried for these you shouldn't had missed them
nahhhhh i had every online shop open and ready by 10, signed up for all of them had my stuff in order and took an L every single direction. and snkrs failed me, and my 7 min headstarts failed me lol. seeing that guy who got 6 pairs from ru in one trip hurts my soul, i guess i just wasn't swift enough or i was refreshing wrong? idk

Got my first back-ordered pair shipping confirmation from Eastbay today! However, my order was backordered from the original release on Saturday, not an order placed via phone yesterday.

Last edited:
Shoutouts to everyone getting their Eastbay pair shipped!

I'm a blockhead for not picking up the phone yesterday. 
mean.gif

The hunt continues!

called around 545 pm pst to place the order.  again, this was  my 8th try since 1230 pm pst.  finally got it in.  email confirm at 555 pm pst.  just got email from ups showing me tracking #.  

damn.  didn't really think they were going to ship....good lookin out, OP.

Got shipping email too! (ordered 3pm pst yesterday)

First pair of Royals.

thank you based NT gods.

One cancellation.

And people will always miss out.

Yeah but I think those of us that had no other obligations and legit tried was able to get a pair or more. I'm just saying as it stands today these seem like they were a GR with extremely high demand. Most ate though.

I mean you can add an asterisk next to a blanket statement if you want to feel good about it :lol:

Y'all - EVERYONE GOT THAT WANTES ROYALS GOT THEM!*********

*********if you were at the right place at the right time

Just now got a tracking number from Eastbay (via Footlocker). No movement yet. Ordered yesterday at 11:15AM PDT. So those of you who were one of the early orders and still waiting, stay patient still. They are definitely not going out in order.

Technically no movement on the package yet, so I'm not completely in the clear. Order status still says "In Process"

Last edited:
Just got UPS ship notification, order placed yesterday @ 6PM Pacific. Eastbay order status still sez ready to ship, however.

man If I had been more prepared I would of went ham on the phone orders shout out to op and people who provided play by play directions.

playing cozy for now but I feel like something like EastBayGate gonna happen again in near future . stay tuned

Now that shipping confirmations are rolling out, we are seeing how many people got through yesterday. The lurkers are showing themselves :lol:

Order from Eastbay placed around 6 pm eastern shipped and is already moving through UPS. Huge thanks to the person that initially provided the information

Back
Top Bottom