Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

damn 
roll.gif

sooooooooooooooooo anybody else not receive shipping info from SP but see they def took the money? 

My boy DaamnDee is cool... Don't know why he think somebody is going to give him 3 pair of shoes for some GS kicks tho. Homie must have hit the bottle before he started recording. 

sooooooooooooooooo anybody else not receive shipping info from SP but see they def took the money? 

I'm in the same boat. Going to give it one more day. Website says allow up to 3 business days for processing. Going to call Thursday if I don't receive an email tomorrow.

View media item 2226302

My girl doesn't like/wear Jordans, so I save that money :lol:  but I buy what I want anyway :pimp:  not married (yet). Getting all my no questions asked purchases out the way while I can

Haha. Not saying you need to get her a pair of Royal's, just saying take care of her and she may not be so worried about what you're buying. I am married, and I think I've bought 5 pairs of shoes in the last month. I got her a pair of Ultra Boosts so she's happy as a clam. She spends her money on her hobbies and me on mine.

Amazing to see what sells regionally . I guess west Texas wasn't feeling these at all , was able to cop four more at Footaction this afternoon after getting 6 this weekend from the same mall.

Amazing to see what sells regionally . I guess west Texas wasn't feeling these at all , was able to cop four more at Footaction this afternoon after getting 6 this weekend from the same mall.

Where in West Texas? El Paso? Odessa/Midland?

Dang UPS :smh:. They finally dropped off my Nike reserved pair AFTER my girl got home. Had to sneak it by her and play it off like it was a normal random package. 1 pair was cool but 2 pair is pretty much argument worthy around here :lol:.
Bro tell me why I'm trying to do that with my 3rd pair lmfao

Back
Top Bottom