Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

The 2017s don't have the size and style code on the collar right?

I wonder what their reasoning was putting it on the Black/Reds but not Royals? 

I just found this out the other day, but the number inside the banned is actually the date the 'banned' thing occured

Here is a letter written by then NBA Executive Vice President, Russ Granik, addressed to Nike Vice President, Rob Strasser. It states that Michael Jordan wore a certain pair of Nike basketball shoes that violated the league's rules and procedures on or around October 18, 1984.

View media item 2393694

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it was meant to be 4 ur boy...
Submitted 3 total payments and didn't get a SINGLE pair...
2 with Nike was only going for 1 pair but submitted payment twice...
1 finish line
Never gt confirmation from eithr... only finish line shows on my PayPal and it's pending smh....
View media item 2393696

Last edited:
It's crazy how quick you need to be to purchase shoes :lol: you literally have to be scoping the thread 24/7.

Ups dude scared the crap outta meeeeeee

Checked tracking said delivered, so I'm like OK cool; look outside... Nothin... Look on neighbors steps, nothin... I was calm on the outside but pissing myself inside.
Looked back at tracking and said it was delivered in the back which they have never done before :smh:

it was cause the blk/red were banned
I just found this out the other day, but the number inside the banned is actually the date the 'banned' thing occured

Here is a letter written by then NBA Executive Vice President, Russ Granik, addressed to Nike Vice President, Rob Strasser. It states that Michael Jordan wore a certain pair of Nike basketball shoes that violated the league's rules and procedures on or around October 18, 1984.
Ah gotcha. I knew the story and I guess I didn't take a close look even though I own them. I thought it was the size and product number. 

INB4 the SBB 1.0 are made with velvet instead of satin and everyone says it's the best quality ever made.

Then when a new satin 1 comes out IGers will says "Satin Shadows are on par with Velvet SBB quality."

I'm not surprised that people still think the black/red Jordan 1's were the original banned sneakers. They're not.

Last edited:
Quote:
laugh.gif
Nike is genius for making people believe that.
should've put in quotes, but yea, nike is good at what they do

Back
Top Bottom