Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm not surprised that people still think the black/red Jordan 1's were the original banned sneakers. They're not.
Yea Its like Nike wants to erase the existence of the Banneds and make people think its the original Blk/Reds.
I got my two pairs of banneds from the Jersey gardens NJ outlet and I swear they beat the quality of the remastered Blk/Red's and ill to this day don't truly understand why they scrapped the release.

I'm not surprised that people still think the black/red Jordan 1's were the original banned sneakers. They're not.
Yea Its like Nike wants to erase the existence of the Banneds and make people think its the original Blk/Reds.

I got my two pairs of banneds from the Jersey gardens NJ outlet and I swear they beat the quality of the remastered Blk/Red's and ill to this day don't truly understand why they scrapped the release.
cause they make more money with *tier quality material

Last edited by a moderator:

Yup, in a few years nike will drop a hyper limited release of the REAL banned shoes - the air ships

cause they make more money with ****tier quality material

but even so they HAD the shoes made and supposedly trashed most of them, and sold the other 1500- 3000 or so to the outlets. It just didn't make sense.

Last edited:
:x
Yeah they came like that with this release, it's one of the 3 types of Lace forms we got. You got the stuffed pair.

Yeah he has rarest of Royal 1 shoe lace bags lol. Those might resell for ton. Havent seen too many post thier bags like those.

FNL came through Big with perfect pairs!! Love that I didnt get the over-tumbled swooshes. Medial swooshes are tumbled, outside are smooth.

View media item 2393673
View media item 2393674

My two pairs are quite the opposite tumble lateral smooth medial... However one pair has little to no tumble on the lateral with a smooth medial swoosh...

cause they make more money with ****tier quality material
but even so they HAD the shoes made and supposedly trashed most of them, and sold the other 1500- 3000 or so to the outlets. It just didn't make sense.
they scrapped it cause the date was wrong on all those pairs.

I thought he posted that 
laugh.gif

i forgot that you mods can edit posts

Last edited:
They did. Like the Kobe 4 (they just produced more with the correct date) and I thought it was another model.

The 11 had the wrong date too but I don't think they released with the wrong date.
I remember that too, the date on the heel. Still a relevant date tho with the wrong date lol. 

Just heard a knock on the door and who was it. UPS guy knocking "Hey I got 2 for ya!"

So what I can say is that the differences in the pairs are significant. The FNL pair for the most part leather is smooth all around pretty much no tumble, the Nike pair is very tumbled all around.

Nike pair leather seems softer, but that's not a knock on FNL pair there's is definitely soft as well.

Don't know which to rock.

Both lace bags were the traditional lace too, not that new ish.

Back
Top Bottom