Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

2nd pair just arrived from FNL (left pair). Champs pair on the right. Beat a pair, keep a pair. FNL pair looks to be more tumbled than the Champs pair but I'm happy with both. Just need a pair of Chi's now and I'm good

Might want to take that down papi
Huh?

Late lunch :nerd:  (both are my personal pairs)
17495131_1105182502921322_85611638945742848_n.jpg

Dad :nerd:

For those who still don't have a pair prices are dropping on stockx better hop on before prices rise again.

Nah that guy in your sig need to put his shirt back on...[emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji]Disgusting!!!!

Why you talking about me bruh....

Seriously?? I haven't been in the thread that for the last few days so I didn't know. My bad. Not trying to resell.

And yeah I didn't know about it either but I got a warning about it last night

Last edited:
I thought you were allowed to post up to three of the same sneakers as long as they're the same size?

My package arrived safely from ups
Like others have mentioned just signup for ups my choice
You will never lose or miss a package
all this talk about UPS. Has any of you ever received a pickup restriction from Nike? I re-routed two packages from Nike to my local UPS center via MyChoice, but the packages still ended up being left at my front door on delivery day. I called to complain and the csr said the packages had a restriction on it from Nike to not allow local pickup. This sounds like bs. Why would Nike put a restriction on some packages and not on others.

For those that are storing pairs do you take out the paper that covers the shoe from the box or leave it in there?

My wife just informed me that my 2nd pair has arrived. Fingers crossed for a decent toebox. [emoji]127998[/emoji] Forgot that I didn't post the pic in here but here's my first pair:

View media item 2393876
It's so thin that there's a noticeable space in between the leather and the shoe tree. Whoever packaged the shoe was actually able to stuff paper in between. :lol:
This is what it looked like after I take all that crap out.

View media item 2393828

all this talk about UPS. Has any of you ever received a pickup restriction from Nike? I re-routed two packages from Nike to my local UPS center via MyChoice, but the packages still ended up being left at my front door on delivery day. I called to complain and the csr said the packages had a restriction on it from Nike to not allow local pickup. This sounds like bs. Why would Nike put a restriction on some packages and not on others.
I had that restricttion once, they said it was because there was no name on the label that Nike created.

i know for a fact that they can ALWAYS hold your package at their pickup center if you ask them to. now, as for access points, ive had nike mess up and not give ups a complete billing mainifest, which makes ups not recognize it as a MYChoice package and thus can only be delivered to my address or have it held at the customer pickup center.

but their pickup center is ALWAYS an option. i think they BSed you.

I had that restricttion once, they said it was because there was no name on the label that Nike created.
yes this is what i was talking abouit above when i said nike sometimes sends me packages and doesnt give the complete billing manifest to UPS. the result is the package being restricted because in place of the name there is a number.

Last edited:
My wife just informed me that my 2nd pair has arrived. Fingers crossed for a decent toebox. [emoji]127998[/emoji] Forgot that I didn't post the pic in here but here's my first pair:

It's so thin that there's a noticeable space in between the leather and the shoe tree. Whoever packaged the shoe was actually able to stuff paper in between.
laugh.gif

This is what it looked like after I take all that crap out.
oh naw that goes straight on cheap resale if it was me lol

Back
Top Bottom