Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Mods y'all need to do the right thing and remove Alyssa's linked in info and photo on here. She just hooked up a bunch of NT'ers and she shouldn't have her photo and info spread around on a forum.

Or you can tell them to STOP quoting the link

tenor.gif

Last edited:
FYI, shiekh KNOWS that all the orders from today are NTers. I suggest taking her stuff down if you don't want our orders compromised

[size=18pt]This needs to be put back on track or you will force us to remove certain people from the thread and possibly locking this thread up.[/size]

Last edited:
And zyzz I know you're a size 11 too. I asked about 11 and they have quite a few

Nah I do 10.5 in most especially remastered 1s

Thanks for the heads up but already copped Monday and got another two coming from a pre order. No need to be greedy now. Hope everyone gets a pair

So since they don't have 10.5, would I be better sizing up to an 11, or half a size down to 10?

Nah I do 10.5 in most especially remastered 1s

Thanks for the heads up but already copped Monday and got another two coming from a pre order. No need to be greedy now. Hope everyone gets a pair

Damn 3 pairs? Haha

I'm the opposite. I'm a 10.5 in everything except 1s

On dial number 97 and so far only busy signal or even "you have reached a number that has been disconnected"...

Damn, ya some savages, putting her info out there for NT reps and laughs? :smh:

This is why we can't have anything nice, somebody always gotta go overboard.

Back
Top Bottom