Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

No one is hating though fam', we all have different mind states. From the jump we all know not everyone is going to eat for retail, there's plenty of these around but no one wants to pay resell prices. Call them broke or whatever but at the end of the day Nike is making these for less than $30. I really believe no one should pay more than retail, but that's just me. Let's not start assuming everyone's financially status. Someone people try and show out while maxing out their credit card.
I don't bag on anyone for getting multi phone orders in

I don't bag on anyone for not getting they phone orders in, for you tried

But not trying and complaining is a diff story

everyone here has access to the same tools n info

you just have to try

don't hate one some for trying again and again with success over n over

Last edited:
Just ordered a size 11 and got the confirmation email! Call number 188 was the one that got through! Thanks for the help getting a pair!

tumblr_mxdq33aPvd1r8jkpuo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Been trying that all morning...hasn't worked for me [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just checked my order. Asked for 9.5 like 3 times. She messed up and sent me a 9 [emoji]128557[/emoji]

nothing ever comes easy I guess

Anyone know a place on LI I could size swap DS sneakers? Cuz I don't what to do now they can't even change the order and calling isn't gonna work

if one of you guys need to swap dm me i guess. I need the 9.5

If you're getting thru over and over why not help others out who can't get thru?

Ya ****** in here acting like it's easy to get thru, we got dudes talkin' about they called over 600 times b
laugh.gif
But people are getting thur 

Needing someone to MAKE the call for you!??

that's silly!

and Lazy to be honest

Just checked my order. Asked for 9.5 like 3 times. She messed up and sent me a 9 [emoji]128557[/emoji]

nothing ever comes easy I guess

Anyone know a place on LI I could size swap DS sneakers? Cuz I don't what to do now they can't even change the order and calling isn't gonna work

if one of you guys need to swap dm me i guess. I need the 9.5

So you were the one who took my size :smh:

Almost went with a size 9.5 but decided to go with a 8.5 instead.... hopefully I don't regret it

Last edited:
If you're getting thru over and over why not help others out who can't get thru?

Ya ****** in here acting like it's easy to get thru, we got dudes talkin' about they called over 600 times b :lol:
But people are getting thur 

Needing someone to MAKE the call for you!??

that's silly!

and Lazy to be honest

I clearly just said people are calling 600 plus times and NOT getting thru. How the hell is that equivalent to being lazy if they are actually calling?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom