Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Be hinest i think the satin royals look better. I like the blue in that shade but, could just be the lighting and the breds may look nicer

my pair from Shiekh came in from the phone order yesterday. prune leather on one the nike logos, but cant complain since i was able to grab a pair. thank you to the NTer who posted the Shiekh info

Last edited:
When i called in my Shiekh order, i confirmed with Alicia that its 1 per. After, i just kept staring at that reorder link in utter fear. What if i press it and karma bounces out my order because its same form of payment. What if it just goes nowhere. Just couldnt man up on that one lol.
It ended up working some members were able to get 5 pairs I believe :lol:

Has anyone checked if Crep spray protect or any other spray water protect makes that "white stain" on the Royals like they did on the 2016 Breds?

Last edited:
My Eastbay order came in.
Looks pretty close to my other pair.
My trade pair should be in tomorrow as long as the post man knocks on the door :lol:

my pair from Shiekh came in from the phone order yesterday. prune leather on one the nike logos, but cant complain since i was able to grab a pair. thank you to the NTer who posted the Shiekh info
Dang my pair is due to arrive next Thursday.. Free ship tho no complaints.

Has anyone checked if Crep spray protect or any other spray water protect makes that "white stain" on the Royals like they did on the 2016 Breds?
laugh.gif
i would hope not....if they did, they should keep it to themselves.
Some cats have like 4-5 pairs of Royals, I'm sure they are willing to experiment on their "beater pair"
grin.gif
   (I only have 1 pair)

Last edited:
Just received my order from Champs ... and there's no packing slip. Is this common for the footstores with online orders?

when i was in need of a waterproofer, that video was the first thing that came up when researching crep protect. after that, it was a hard pass. stuck to sof sole.

props to anyone that has a bottle of that stuff and is willing to "experiment" on any of their shoes.

Just received my order from Champs ... and there's no packing slip. Is this common for the footstores with online orders?
very common. If you need one later you can always email them or live chat to get one.

What does Crep do for your shoes?
I've worn my breds without it and they still look nice.

This thread stays growing. Did I miss a restock or something today or are people still complaining about their shoes being flawed? Lol 

This thread stays growing. Did I miss a restock or something today or are people still complaining about their shoes being flawed? Lol 
they still complaining about their flaws but they're also still talking about the shiekh phone orders

Back
Top Bottom