Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Put in 20 tickets for raffles and only got one call but got four calls on the breds. People are saying they believe the breds were more limited but I don't think so. I believe there were more breds than royals. I haven't seen a single person wearing a pair of royals yet, unless that's just due to the fact that more royals are being resold than breds.

Put in 20 tickets for raffles and only got one call but got four calls on the breds. People are saying they believe the breds were more limited but I don't think so. I believe there were more breds than royals. I haven't seen a single person wearing a pair of royals yet, unless that's just due to the fact that more royals are being resold than breds.
PEOPLE JUST RESELL THEM THESE DAYS

some of their sales data comes from flightclub, which is definitely not a reliable source of market value
Why not if that's what ppl are paying? (Not trying to be a smart ***, generally would like to know)
cause flight club overcharges and their prices poorly reflect the real market value of the kicks. u gotta remember that FC is consignment, so they gotta charge more than what the going rate actually is to cover that 20% they take from the seller.

some of their sales data comes from flightclub, which is definitely not a reliable source of market value

Why not if that's what ppl are paying? (Not trying to be a smart ***, generally would like to know)

Realistically on the open market, we aren't getting sales if we listed for what Fc does for the most part.

Their prices are higher than market value. They can list what they want for whatever they want, idiots will buy it because it's flight club which doesn't mean anything to me.

they price high because their clientele will pay it.....celebs, athletes, tourists, fanboys that want the "honor" of buying something from flightclub.

just doesn't really reflect what the true market value is.

View media item 2401146

The production span on royals is greater by a month than with BReds.....assuming same production methods there are more royals. The cynic in me says folks are looking to flip .... but the optimist in me says folks are just waiting to unDS with intent.

Good thing about Stockx is you can see the asks and also see the bids
Gives you a general idea on what price people are willing to pay

The production span on royals is greater by a month than with BReds.....assuming same production methods there are more royals. The cynic in me says folks are looking to flip .... but the optimist in me says folks are just waiting to unDS with intent.
Not to be an *** but how exactly do you know the production span? Because according to Dan, if I paid attention correctly, those dates on the tag are just the purchase order date and the actual manufacturing date. There's no date for which the shoes finish the process.

only had 1 pair looking funky from nike on these Royals, The rest were perfect and evenly made with materials

Yeah but how would that indicate that there are more royals than breds?
how would your one example of personally getting more call backs for the breds indicate that there are more breds than royals? you can't just take what happened to you and think it happened to everyone else
I hope you don't think the fact that I got 4 calls for breds was an example. It's the fact that I saw several people since the week of the release wearing their breds and I've yet to see anyone wearing royals and I go to MOA several times a week.

I hope you don't think the fact that I got 4 calls for breds was an example. It's the fact that I saw several people since the week of the release wearing their breds and I've yet to see anyone wearing royals and I go to MOA several times a week.
Can't get number based off the count of people you see wearing the shoes in your area. Doesn't work like that

Can't find the original poster, anyone know what size these were? Was it maybe a 7 mens that accidentally came with a 7y for the right shoe? That's way too big a difference in height...

Both are a size 11.5. When I noticed the height difference, I thought maybe one was a smaller size, but I checked the tags and lined them up...same size :x

Yeah so how do people know that there are more royals than breds?
Didn't u just say the opposite?

Last edited:
Didn't u just say the opposite?
Nope. I said that I BELIEVE that there are more and that's based off of multiple places I've been. Never said that there ARE more. So how do people know or what indicates that there are more? Just a simple question. Not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom