Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I went half a size up because that's all I could get. From a 10.5 to 11. The toebox has more room, but I don't feel my foot sliding around because of increased shoe length. I'd say that going up half a size should be fine, and even better if you wear thicker socks. My 2013 bred and 2017 all star have been 10.5 and killed my pinky toes the first few wears. I got the royals in 11, and they feel fine. But it also depends on how tightly you lace them, sock thickness, number of toes, etc. Just my personal experience.

I ended up going TTS 10 for me. Initially when I tried it on it felt a lil tight in the pinky toe area. I've had it on all day at work and it's loosening up a bit. Digging the padding on these

Got my pair today and they look great. I'm not sure what the big deal about the lace bags was, but i think this place loses the forest through the trees sometimes.

Back when I was younger I would only wear one pair of shoes everyday
It took me 3-4 years to truly beat them into the ground
Wearing them everyday thru rain and snow
I would throw them away once a hole develops on the bottom, only cuz water would get thru and soak my socks lol

I did that with my carmine 6s in elementary school. Burned a hole in my socks too.

Last edited:
So finally lock down a pair from a NTer for 230$ shipped! PPed him Tuesday night he said he would ship the next day! Next day comes no shipping info... I text him no reply! today no shipping info... I text him no reply! So I just check my PayPal and he refunded me! I'm so pissed right now!

Back to square one! I just need one size 12 smh

Last edited by a moderator:
So finally lock down a pair from a NTer for 230$ shipped! PPed him Tuesday night he said he would ship the next day! Next day comes no shipping info... I text him no reply! today no shipping info... I text him no reply! So I just check my PayPal and he refunded me! I'm so pissed right now!

I wonder who he is.

Put him out on blast!? Lol

It was me. He paid at 10 pm the night before. Told him I'd ship the next afternoon and message him shipping...Dude was already texting me at 3 looking for a tracking number while I was still at work wtf.. I hate when I tell somebody I'll message them when I said I would and get bugged like that. So I said it and refunded. On top of it the price was better than what most people would ask...230 shipped...I d g a flying F....yall can come at me if you want too I could care less. Straight dorks.

It was me. He paid at 10 pm the night before. Told him I'd ship the next afternoon and message him shipping...Dude was already texting me at 3 looking for a tracking number while I was still at work wtf.. I hate when I tell somebody I'll message them when I said I would and get bugged like that. So I said **** it and refunded. On top of it the price was better than what most people would ask...230 shipped...I d g a flying F....yall can come at me if you want too I could care less. Straight dorks.
Sounds like you want to get more money out of them

It was me. He paid at 10 pm the night before. Told him I'd ship the next afternoon and message him shipping...Dude was already texting me at 3 looking for a tracking number while I was still at work wtf.. I hate when I tell somebody I'll message them when I said I would and get bugged like that. So I said **** it and refunded. On top of it the price was better than what most people would ask...230 shipped...I d g a flying F....yall can come at me if you want too I could care less. Straight dorks.

the worst type of buyer :lol:

dudes that pay at midnight and message you an hour later at 1 am tombout "you got that tracking number fam?"

you gotta give the seller until at least the following evening to respond with tracking. with work some people don't have time to ship and send out info., some times a little patience can go a long way.

Last edited:
The way I read this is dude paid, seller got a better offer and then flaked.
Bust a deal, face the wheel breh

buyer not at fault he was just concerned about his money and for good reason look what happened? lol

seems seller was looking for any reason to get out the deal

you guys going after dude for texting might be that kind of shady type too i guess lol

the worst type of buyer :lol:

dudes that pay at midnight and message you an hour later at 1 am tombout "you got that tracking number fam?"

Get the **** outta here bro!! I paid at 10pm Tuesday night! Texted the dude Wednesday 1pm

Yeah obviously I was exaggerating the time, but that's annoying as hell. You didn't even give mans 24 hours. You gave him 15 hours dude. I would've been very annoyed as a seller also. Granted, I wouldn't have refunded you and still shipped but you gotta understand people have other things to do like work and take care of their families before they send you a damn tracking number. I usually give at least 2 days before I hit a seller up about any tracking. Worst case if he goes ghost, you paid with paypal, file a claim and get your $$ back.

Sounds like you want to get more money out of them

Nah he's got a legit reason

Those are the worst buyers. Paranoid kids who message you 10 times in less than 24 hours after they pay and expect you to ship when the post office is closed and if you don't relply within a minutes of them sending a message they start calling scam

No thanks

Back
Top Bottom