Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

so you are caping for someone thats making misleading posts.... but we cant comprehend tho.
I'm not caping for the misleading post he made J
All I'm saying is stop giving him crap because he cancelled a preoder because he got a pair at retail.
Pretty simple really

Last edited:
so you are caping for someone thats making misleading posts.... but we cant comprehend tho.
I'm not caping for the misleading post he made J
All I'm saying is stop giving him because he cancelled a preoder because he got a pair at retail.

you are caping for dude. dude trolled the thread and it seems like you are the only one thats not understanding where the issue is. he isnt even posting so its just become YOU vs people that took issue with his trolling. his posts were all over the place and people were just reacting to them. i hop back on NT and just see you arguing with everyone about HIM.

Last edited:
you are caping for dude. dude trolled the thread and it seems like you are the only one thats not understanding where the issue is. he isnt even posting so its just become YOU vs people that took issue with his trolling. his posts were all over the place and people were just reacting to them. i hop back on NT and just see you arguing with everyone about HIM.
Dog I'm not caping for anybody
The issue that started it all was he cancelled a order he made because he got a pair at retail plain and simple.

Dog I'm not caping for anybody
The issue that started it all was he cancelled a order he made because he got a pair at retail plain and simple.

then you dont know the issue then. the fact that you are arguing for pages for dude is the definition of caping.

Those flyknits look kinda nice

Any idea if they will ever release the OG fly knit trainers? Waiting for those since I prefer those to racers

Those flyknits look kinda nice

Any idea if they will ever release the OG fly knit trainers? Waiting for those since I prefer those to racers

I'd buy multiples if the ever retroed those trainers

Didn't nike discontinue the trainer line?

Why? I remember they released both trainer and racer

Then racers started retroing or whatever? I'm not too familiar with the whole line but my brother had the OG of both models. Beat all his trainers and his racers look near DS lol

Why? I remember they released both trainer and racer

Then racers started retroing or whatever? I'm not too familiar with the whole line but my brother had the OG of both models. Beat all his trainers and his racers look near DS lol

I think it was a year or 2 ago right after they mass produced those oreo 2.0

Last edited:
Word in the flyknit thread is that trainers may be coming back.

Anyway, back to Royals.

That would be dope, I prefer them over racers.

I hope I get that royal restock reservation on nike+ though. Struck out on breds initially, but got the restock on nike+.

Royals from Shiekh arrived (Huge shout out to OP who put us on). Like others, one had a more tumbled toe box than the other, Which I don't mind. But the thing that got me was that the right shoe is 1/2 inch shorter than the left SMH
View media item 2400555View media item 2400556

Update: Shiekh was able to replace my joke of pair. Definitely wasn't an easy process. I'm still going to take up the QC issue with Nike and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom