Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just found out my stockx order didn't pass authentication. So back on the hunt for a 14. I'm pretty surprised that someone would try a ship fakes to them, but i guess people will try whatever they can.

wow. Times must be shifting. Sz 14 fakes, Replacement pairs, bashing folks for faking on resellers. THis is america people lol

Im still trippin that someone would go through the trouble to make a fake size 14 lol. 
roll.gif

Just found out my stockx order didn't pass authentication. So back on the hunt for a 14. I'm pretty surprised that someone would try a ship fakes to them, but i guess people will try whatever they can.
Just because they didn't pass, doesn't mean they are fakes. Those "experts" are just sneaker heads too.

Just because they didn't pass, doesn't mean they are fakes. Those "experts" are just sneaker heads too.
they make fakes that big and have been for a few years now

Pretty sure I wound up with fakes smh. Waiting for a few more replies in my LC thread then asking for my money back. Back on the hunt smh

Of course. But these shoes released weeks ago. Unless they had major QC issues, that's the most likely reason for them failing.

Saw these up for sale, Worn a couple of times, I Know and understand the Quality issues and control with these,

My Question is can anybody confirm the height of the Black part of the Toe box? It's a Size 11 mens.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Saw these up for sale, Worn a couple of times, I Know and understand the Quality issues and control with these,

My Question is can anybody confirm the height of the Black part of the Toe box? It's a Size 11 mens.

Thanks!
..................................there is no official height. that in no way at all determines authenticity. take detailed pics of the shoes and throw up a LC thread if you are questioning if theyre real.

Last edited:
tldr; shoes shipped to wrong address, nike customer service reps fumbled on trying to get the address changed, shoes were shipped and then returned to sender, and now theyre reshipping the shoes out to me.
for those that care, my royals got back to nikes where house last wednesday or thursday and havent been shipped out to me yet. but ive been in constant contact with with nike reps almost everyday since, including this morning and each time i have been assured by every rep that they will reship and i will get them. so ill stay on top of it and keep you guys posted. my biggest fear was thay they would mistakenly process it as a return but they havent and they arent according to the reps. hoping for a late week shipping notification any day now. fingers crossed 

Back
Top Bottom