Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

the 13's weren't even royal blue, they was more of a violet shade. I passed on 13's. 17's they got the blue right on point. Perfect match with my 2010 royal foams and the glue smell is strong as hell like my 88's

so where are all the experts that said the rolled up bags were fake?

I swear, most people are too fast to reply on stuff they arent even 100% sure on.

All the people that claimed those pairs to be fake went ghost after the drop.

If you are confident in your supplier and you know 110% hes good for it.. You have nothing to worry about.

I swear, most people are too fast to reply on stuff they arent even 100% sure on.

If you are confident in your supplier and you know 110% hes good for it.. You have nothing to worry about.

Yea I said we would see pairs like that but dudes said they were coming after me come RD day if no others pairs were like that :lol:

You're beating a dude horse with this. Why even bring it up anymore?
like 2 heads straight up claimed they were fake and then were proven wrong. Others questioned if a fake may have slipped thru a trusted store like SS do tot he fact that they were an early pair and since it was the first time laces were ever packaged like that.
In b4 lock # lacegate

I got them on RD but they also restocked for ASG in charlotte and New Orleans. I got a couple in New Orleans but ended up having to flip them cuz I needed to take a quick buck outta "savings" lol
lucky for the ones in nawleans... like in said still waiting for restock breds breh!

I'm glad I took that in stride. They ended up being like everyone's pair.

I had dudes talking to me in various lines and stores while wearing them like "you hear about lacegate?" :lol:

Last edited:
Bad trade for whoever is getting the silver bullets, those aren't worth much over retail, value of those have dipped significantly after the worldwide release.
Bad trade for whoever is getting the silver bullets, those aren't worth much over retail, value of those have dipped significantly after the worldwide release.

Thanks repp'd....A dude is trying talk me outta my royals since the am97 a qs and I can't find my sz.

Last edited:
Haha at lacegate.  People will stir up the pot somewhere, somehow just to get people going.

Lacebags from Nike US are the normal setup we are accustomed to.  But from Nike EU, lacebags were wrapped different in the fruit rollup look.  All done different.

Haha at lacegate.  People will stir up the pot somewhere, somehow just to get people going.

Lacebags from Nike US are the normal setup we are accustomed to.  But from Nike EU, lacebags were wrapped different in the fruit rollup look.  All done different.
nah, for this release in the US, laces came in 3 diff ways. normal like we r used to, coiled tightly, or just stuffed in there randomly lol. all legit tho.

nah, for this release in the US, laces came in 3 diff ways. normal like we r used to, coiled tightly, or just stuffed in there randomly lol. all legit tho.
I was only referring to the Nike US release, not including FTL, FNL etc

I'll preface by saying that I'm not complaining.  Anyone with pairs like this, how do pairs with this type of leather age?   These are DS but came with some funky creases that I've never seen before on my other 1's. 

I'll preface by saying that I'm not complaining.  Anyone with pairs like this, how do pairs with this type of leather age?   These are DS but came with some funky creases that I've never seen before on my other 1's. 
mine have that too even worse. they're like weird air pocket winkles.

I want to try to smooth them out but I'm afraid of messing up. but I was thinking maybe taking a damp hot towel and pressing it against the leather could help smooth it?

if anyone knows a way to fix it let me know

Back
Top Bottom