Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

No

Look at the resale prices of the current 2013 Breds and compare them to the resale prices of the current 2013 Royals.  Then compare the 2013 Breds resale price to the 2016 Breds/Banneds resale price.

If the 2013 Breds are close in resale price with the 2016 Breds, and the 2013 Royals resale price is astronomically larger than the 2013 Breds...........no way in hell the 2017 Royals will be the same resale price as the 2016 Breds (even on the first day)

2013 bred resale prices came down after 2016s released. They weren't where Royals were but they were much higher than they are now. It will all come down to how many are made. Resale prices were higher on 2013 royals for two reasons: 1. There were less pairs than breds. 2. The resale hype on 1s wasn't there yet when royals dropped. Most people copped to wear so DS pairs dried up quicker. Day after resale was higher on breds but royals went up more over time.

I hope they're wrong 1s are still technically limited releases, even the ones no one buys. Jb some h*es if they limit these even further. Maybe addidas is getting to them

I really hope that limited number rumor isn't true. It makes no sense. Why would Nike want to roll back when they are finally doing some damage on the resell market.

Just saw my first preorder on IG from a legit reseller. 330. I remember balking at similar prices for the bred preorder, then got desperate to pay that amount once I struck out at launch. Got all caught up in the emotions.

It's tempting to lock in now just to avoid the stress. But I feel like I have a better shot with the FTL & Champs reserve apps live in my area now. With FTL I can at least get the max head start time. Since I was able to score Yeezys with them, I feel like I can get anything. Haha. Certainly a recipe for disaster here.

I'm gettin at least A pair this time either way. Nike trying to push business away now? It's their own fault sales dropped with the OD pricing. Not many left that I need anyway, they wanna play games I'll spend my cash elsewhere..

Me too....I'll take my chances and get it sorted out afterwards. I still have yet to see someone post he sent fakes of a new release. Can't speak on these older shoes. 

As much as people are bashing Zadehkicks with that fake royals crap and yes he is an idiot especially when he took them down then put them back up

I almost emailed to cancel the pre order but def keeping it now.
Same here. Looking through all the other listings, im not so bothered. Those Royals look to be an anomaly. Wouldnt be hard for someone back then to get screwed by someone dishing fakes.

No

Look at the resale prices of the current 2013 Breds and compare them to the resale prices of the current 2013 Royals.  Then compare the 2013 Breds resale price to the 2016 Breds/Banneds resale price.

If the 2013 Breds are close in resale price with the 2016 Breds, and the 2013 Royals resale price is astronomically larger than the 2013 Breds...........no way in hell the 2017 Royals will be the same resale price as the 2016 Breds (even on the first day)
That analogy is way off.

2013 bred resale prices came down after 2016s released. They weren't where Royals were but they were much higher than they are now. It will all come down to how many are made. Resale prices were higher on 2013 royals for two reasons: 1. There were less pairs than breds. 2. The resale hype on 1s wasn't there yet when royals dropped. Most people copped to wear so DS pairs dried up quicker. Day after resale was higher on breds but royals went up more over time.
3/4 of the pairs were overseas made them scarce here. The cw alone being retroed only once made them highly desirable. These started the resale hype. Breds would never match em anyway cause they had a whole year to figure out to make more and straighten out the distribution.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to prepare my "resell" money ready...........I'm predicting a L on retail for these in May
mean.gif
mean.gif

This is a pic from a fb group of the top 3s. Do you all think jb will give these royals the same material and look?

Despite what we anticipate and want, we all know jb could release these a number of ways.
I'm hoping bruh. JB's been pretty consistent with putting good materials on the Jordan 1's

I need to get my Champs and FTL points up before this release.
The only time I actually care about that $300+ platinum VIP boost is for this release........dear lord, I'm actually gonna have to quit shopping at Shiekh for awhile to get these platinum VIP points up

Last edited:
Anyone put waterproofer on their bred's? After seeing what crep did to them I dont know if Jason markk repel is safe to use

Why would you waterproof leather shoes? They don't absorb water to begin with

Clearly you have not got caught in a spring time NYC drenching [emoji]128556[/emoji].... Yes your kicks come finished from the factory but over time that finishing wears and you will find yourself with a wet tootsies.

Clearly you have not got caught in a spring time NYC drenching [emoji]128556[/emoji].... Yes your kicks come finished from the factory but over time that finishing wears and you will find yourself with a wet tootsies.
I have but I know if the rain is coming down that heavy ain't no damn crep, Jason markk or whatever is going to save ya lol. I wore my shattered backboards in the rain plenty of times and they are just fine.

I don't see why they would produce less pairs of these than the remastered Bred, Black Toe, so on... put in the work, you should eat.

I'm hoping for Shadow 1's too, bring it on JB.

Plus they sold a lot of people short on the last release.

Back
Top Bottom