Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

So far I just want the following before these release 04/01/2017

Royal Foams
CNY 12s
Black OVO 12s
White/Red 13
Royal 1

Last edited:
black OVO 12s ... NMD OGs... and ... Chameleon 1s before these drop.  but given the april fool's day date ... i believe i will take a handful of Ls instead. 

Come on fellas.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if we agree or disagree :wink:

Last edited:
JB making it easy to save money this year. Not interested in anything until these come out.
Because majority here have what we need.. only the really hype items people are still gonna go after.

And I'm with you, nothing looking enticing for me until these drop l

Because majority here have what we need.. only the really hype items people are still gonna go after.

And I'm with you, nothing looking enticing for me until these drop l
Majority of the retros coming out in the first quarter are new colorways, which is why so many people saying they'll be saving money. Until pics start releasing, that'll change some minds.

im out tumbled leather looks garbage 
More for me
glasses.gif

Majority of the retros coming out in the first quarter are new colorways, which is why so many people saying they'll be saving money. Until pics start releasing, that'll change some minds.

Watch JB bum rush us with nothing but straight HEAT after the first quarter.

Just when you think your wallet is safe.

Cement 4s exploded 1st quarter for me straight heat..even tho shape is a little off they are nice

Yea the shoes look to be in very good condition minus the sole yellowing.   DB3s are awesome... wish I had a pair.   How much do DB3s go for on the used market anyway?

Agreed with others on getting back at least $200 if not more.  Hope the transaction is successful.  

Back
Top Bottom