Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Have we forgotten that the FNL website got less than 200 pairs (Breds) total and before they went live, it was already showing sold out? Hope the quantities are better this time for the Royals

Last edited:
I could have sworn a FNL in Michigan got the Breds. It was just one though

Otherwise no FNL in Michigan has had any 1s other than Breds but I remember getting a raffle ticket at fairlane or somewhere

Last edited:
still have 4 weeks till release, which is plenty of time for sneakernews, complex, etc. to hype em up

still have 4 weeks till release, which is plenty of time for sneakernews, complex, etc. to hype em up
Jordan Brand knows what they're doing, or trying to do lol. they're using the satins, "influencers only" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hoping for this realsee to be similar to the banneds, this is the shoe I've wanted the most this year.

[COLOR=#Red]For real though I thought these for a fact were gonna be smooth!!![/COLOR]

Last edited:
Banned 1s were scarce around my way , I put in alot of raffle tix for them & didnt hit a single 1.
Cooked on eastbay , but that was my last hope . If Id of missed , itd been the only pair I went at last year that I didnt get.

Im hoping they made double the Banned 1s for these.

Banned 1s were scarce around my way , [size=16pt]I put in alot of raffle tix for them & didnt hit a single 1.[/size]
Cooked on eastbay , but that was my last hope . If Id of missed , itd been the only pair I went at last year that I didnt get.

Don't remind me :frown:

48 raffles entered with no calls backs or emails :wow: :smh:

Last edited:
only remember the banned release being hard cause i was in the middle of joshua tree for pharos. only chance i had was the draw but luckily my buddy came through. guess i feel a little more optimistic now after seeing the posts on this page

Banned 1s were scarce around my way , [size=16pt]I put in alot of raffle tix for them & didnt hit a single 1.[/size]

Don't remind me :frown:

48 raffles entered with no calls backs or emails :wow: :smh:

:smh:

It's all luck man. You got the shafted on that. I mean I only got what 22 tickets. The one I randomly grabbed with my buddy was the one that won it for me since apparently not that many people entered according to the chick at the register

Otherwise all the foot stores not a single call :smh:

I'm sure you'll land a pair via raffle this time around

I could see Zed backtracking and saying all orders with promos cancelled.
sick.gif
mean.gif
Same that's my worry but he clearly said only orders with codes used where they state no codes

Royals had no such notice on em
On the site, it states "If you placed your order prior to "no codes" being added to the title then you are ok and there is no issue with your order if you used a code. Your order confirmation email will have the original title of the item. If it says no codes, make sure no discounts were used of any kind." 

Back
Top Bottom