Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

People have returned fakes to shoe stores. All they check for is to make sure the sizes match..

Oh I believe it. I don't think that happened in this instance, I mean they posted about getting in more sizes and I was there an hour or two later. The pic showing their size run had stacks of boxes. More than likely this is how some pairs will come retail, or they are fake. At this point, I'm leaning more toward the former than the latter, but I'm biased.

Last edited:
Better just wait until retail pairs actually surface and see then... the Concord XI toe cap fiasco all over again.
laugh.gif

Pics of my pair ordered from SS last week that arrived this past tuesday (first batch)...mine are size 12 and the lace bag is different...dont see anything obvious to assume they are fakes

Cause I don't want it to be true [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Also, they were laced up tight as hell. I snipped the lace back off. Let's see what they say.

EDIT: To be clear they were $380. I got $220 in credit for the All Stars. Paid the rest cash.

you lost B

But he paid retail? :lol:

Seriously, I've been to SS for years. Sold countless pairs. Even part of the quick cash multiple pairs fire sale. Not once did I feel that they indulge in fakes. So what if the laces were not "rolled" into what RD pairs are like.

Bottom line.
Shoes are real
Box is real
Laces are real
Lace bag is real.

But I guess we'll know more come April 1st.

March gotta be da longest month ever :x :x :x. Still gotta wait two Mondays away just to get codes for raffles.

Last edited:
Pics of my pair ordered from SS last week that arrived this past tuesday (first batch)...mine are size 12 and the lace bag is different...dont see anything obvious to assume they are fakes

View media item 2370864

Thank you. This means a lot, very, very helpful. My pair looks identical.

lseasick lseasick 's laces are unlike mine, and barely how they would be retail, and the pair doesn't seem fake to me. Again, I'm not the best judge obviously, but I am definitely leaning more toward trusting their rep. Silly to lose it over a GR retro 2 weeks early.

Last edited:

lseasick lseasick 's laces are unlike mine, and barely how they would be retail, and the pair doesn't seem fake to me. Again, I'm not the best judge obviously, but I am definitely leaning more toward trusting their rep. Silly to lose it over a GR retro 2 weeks early.

your relationship with SS

View media item 2370930
lol on the real, hope it all works out for you bro...

If you don't mind me asking, is there a reason that you can't just put this whole thing on pause until you have the time to swing by and discuss the matter with them instead of going back and forth, trying to come to a conclusion on your own?

Going to be in Amsterdam when these drop. Anywhere in particular I should try to scoop? I remember hearing drops were a little easier over there.

Last edited:
If Sole Supremacy is buying their shoes from where I think they're buying them from, the shoes are legit.

Back
Top Bottom