Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Those of you who strike out on the app, walk into your store when it opens and ask if they have any pairs left.

I doubled up on Black Toes this way.

:lol: it's pure sarcastic savages in here
I'm not being sarcastic.

Most of the mom and pop stores sell before the release date and are mostly discrete about it unless you call or go in and ask for them.

Also, I'm sure some members that get them early from the mom and pop stores that hold them down may not want to share the info because it might lower their chances of locking down their pair(s).

Last edited:
What mom and pop stores in NYC have these in stock?
What boro would be a helpful indicator.....it might garner you some actual useful info.

My FTL didn't many pairs of AS1's and I didn't hit on my account but hit on my girl's. Her account only has 300 spent on it
in the yeezy thread i believe around the time of the Oreos drop someone posted a more nuanced explanation of the 'algorithm' from the firm that developed the alogorithm and basically it noted it favored new and 'loyal' (ie: VIP status) customers. It didn't appear that VIP customers who far outspent other VIP customers would be favored. 
Ahh copy. I asked because I was thinking about getting the Plat VIP just for this release for both FA and FL. But now I'm second guessing it.
I have done this with the app in the past .... i bought to reach the threshhold to get the headstart and returned the items after discovering if I was reserved a pair. subsequently to doing this I won for multiple pairs of yeezys ... so basically no penalty for the return. if you are going to do this then you need to do it like this weekend. With the last update of the app ... it does a status lock early in the process before the final lock and for the upswing of the status to register to your count you need a 3-day window. 

Those of you who strike out on the app, walk into your store when it opens and ask if they have any pairs left.

I doubled up on Black Toes this way.

On release date or the day after? They will tell you all pairs are accounted for via the raffle and to come back in the afternoon/evening for leftover pairs (if applicable).

Copped successfully in 2013.  This year 4/1 I'll be out of town attending a wedding.  Hoping I can win a local raffle and have a home boy pick up my pair or NDC will come thru for me.  Need these again! 2 pairs really!

Just keep thinking how funny it would be if these turn out to be the ultimate April Fool's joke. Like, Nike dropped official pics, making everybody put in raffles, got all the retailers to go along with it, then Saturday comes along and they're all like APRIL'S FOOLS!

I could see some store employees with a sense of humor having fun with this "like we didn't get our stock", "we sold out", "we only got a size 18 left" & etc.

I know one time a FL employee was like "size 12 right?" but I wear I 9 lol. I could of fell out on da floor lol.

Top 3s are not for me. If I land a pair of royals I rather mismatch and wear one side of my breds with em

That's exactly what I plan on doing and that's also exactly why I need the Royals. I hope they will be easier to cop than the Breds in Germany.
Sadly I'll have to rely on online shops. We will see...

How available are these?  They look plentiful but I understand many will still strike out.
available ... as in how many locations will have these (cause I think babyJ posted the launch locators to give a sense of this) ... or available as in how many pairs -- ie allocation -- cause I think Foamposite posted a few pages back a sample size dispersion to expect. 
That's exactly what I plan on doing and that's also exactly why I need the Royals. I hope they will be easier to cop than the Breds in Germany.
Sadly I'll have to rely on online shops. We will see...
... why not just pick up a pair of LMs....? 

Last edited:
Well after seeing that map I'm going to try online for retail. Got the breds last year through the snkrs draw. Hope I'm 2 for 2.

That height on the 2017's in that comparison has a lower height than the 2013's :nerd:

Last edited:
My store is getting double what they got in breds last year. That's a good sign. These will be plentiful.

Found a retailer locally thatd let me get em weds. He got that presale tax on em , hundo on top .

Thatll be the after drop tax too, so Im holding out for retail.

Last edited:
Launch locator for Motorsport 4s is the same in my area as the royals. But 70% of the stores that are FCFS for the Motorsport 4s are app reservation for the royal 1s.
Some of those same stores were FCFS for all star 1s

... why not just pick up a pair of LMs....? 
First of because I don't have the money to afford LM'so and it would be nice if I could get them for retail.
Additionally it would be possible for me to rock Breds, Royals and the mix of them. And if I want to do that with LM's I need two pairs of LM's.

On release date or the day after? They will tell you all pairs are accounted for via the raffle and to come back in the afternoon/evening for leftover pairs (if applicable).
On release day. Walked in Foot Action around 11:00am that day and got them. The employee said they had some left after the app winners got theirs.

It doesn't hurt that 1s don't seem to be that popular around here. It's 11s, 12s and 13s all day all the time on people's feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom