Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yeah i know, but that isn't how foot locker determines whether a vip can be used. It's whether it's categorized as a quickstrike and from what i can see it looks pretty close to a mass GR. 

Nike doesn't list OG 1s as QS and the only recent 1s I've picked up from footstores that had a 1 labeled on the receipt as QS were the BTs (had reserved pairs at FTA and FTL) .... the only 1 was able to use my VIP disco was for my Kentuckys and that was after 2-weeks post release. The holiday 11s which was was truly a mass produced retro (500+K pairs) ... I wasn't able to finess getting to use the disco.

I said earlier I think a lot of these are false and would be either raffle or app

It's Happened other releases

Just that gives shady stores an upper hand if they do raffle and when people come in they said it's FCFS to reduce the amount of enteries
You're right. Hope to see it updated tomorrow.

Lmao because shoes have been sitting since that app was introduced...shoes sitting equals liquidation rates looking bad to corporate [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yea they been making a lot of changes. Don't be surprised if mid week they trying to push these to qs

Nike doesn't list OG 1s as QS and the only recent 1s I've picked up from footstores that had a 1 labeled on the receipt as QS were the BTs (had reserved pairs at FTA and FTL) .... the only 1 was able to use my VIP disco was for my Kentuckys and that was after 2-weeks post release. The holiday 11s which was was truly a mass produced retro (500+K pairs) ... I wasn't able to finess getting to use the disco.

If you couldn't use a discount on space jams that was on the store you went to. They made that call.

Reminder:

Any "kdak" or "westbay" talk is a topic that does not need to be brought up any longer :wink:

Posts as such will be deleted.

Damn I didn't know that's what it came to 
laugh.gif
 I didn't actually report you homie

Last edited:
welp i didnt understand confirmation of the raffle so i entered twice so i basically disqualified myself lol

Has anyone actually won a raffle from DTLR?

I feel like they just want people to sign up for their news letter.
I won Space Jams... 4 days after thinking I lost and purchased 2 pairs. That ended up being a third. That was the last release they took payment during the raffle entry.

Back
Top Bottom