Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

It's happening already. I was first in line at my local Jimmy Jazz store for the guaranteed tickets. The guy comes from the back and says that they didn't get any 13's. I find that hard to believe, gonna have to call corporate and see about that.

It's happening already. I was first in line at my local Jimmy Jazz store for the guaranteed tickets. The guy comes from the back and says that they didn't get any 13's. I find that hard to believe, gonna have to call corporate and see about that.
They did.  They're just holding the 13 for one of their people 

Lol wow...these employees get more and more bold. No 13? FOH...that's wild

Knew my local footlocker was full of **** lol App my ***. Looks like the only FTLs doing app are dumb far from me in Brooklyn
word 

dumb that theyre doing fcfs

i guess it just means that theres too many boxes to label with ppls names

Sounds like a lot of shenanigans going on already
mean.gif

ill try off snkrs app other than that ill take the L on these. All my luck this year was used on the breds and i know these will be much harder to get. So an L is imminent. 

**** it. gonna try to hit online but i might try to camp. the ftl down the block opens at 10 on saturday, hopefully i'll be safe getting there at 6-7 and just watching a couple netflix movies to pass the time

Yeah, it's pretty shady. I'm not going to stress anymore about this release. All these FCFS is going just benefit resellers. SNKRS or bust for me.

Back
Top Bottom