Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

A lot of codes being posted here [emoji]128077[/emoji]
I'll try to post when I go to FTA later today if I get it

Reactions: You
does anybody else's foot locker and champs apps not work (i'm on ios)?

every time i go to ftl's launch locator and try to have them verify my phone number, it says that the number is "invalid"

champs app won't even launch since it always crashes right at its start-up screen 

every time i go to ftl's launch locator and try to have them verify my phone number, it says that the number is "invalid"

champs app won't even launch since it always crashes right at its start-up screen 

Keep trying. Work is slow so it took me like an hr lol

I had to delete and re-install for FTA to work properly. Champs just started working on its own after  a while.

Last edited:
Most of the NorCal is FCFS, time for an L, our employees seem super shifty. Was gonna buy the KD9 USA, buuuuut my size was "lost," don't even know if I should try for this in store.

Keep trying. Work is slow so it took me like an hr lol
will it really eventually just go through?

I had to delete and re-install for FTA to work properly. Champs just started working on its own after  a while.
unfortunately i've tried that already 

guess it wouldn't hurt to try one more time, though

edit:

i'm still on the og iphone 5 running ios 9 

maybe that's why it won't work?

Last edited:
HoH here in Savannah will be FCFS. Haven't had to stand in line for sneakers in a few years, ugh.

Called 4 Kicks USA. All doing FCFS. This makes no sense. They do raffle for SBB 2.0, but FCFS for probably the most hyped Jordan of 2017?

Even my app says FCFS, so thats pretty solid i will be waiting, unless when I call and get info they cross me up with the "That was a raffle, and It's already ended" cheese

will it really eventually just go through?

unfortunately i've tried that already 

guess it wouldn't hurt to try one more time, though

edit:

i'm still on the og iphone 5 running ios 9 

maybe that's why it won't work?

Mine literally went through like 30 mins ago. The apps are just trash

Called 4 Kicks USA. All doing FCFS. This makes no sense. They do raffle for SBB 2.0, but FCFS for probably the most hyped Jordan of 2017?
I know that usually, the physical street stores do FCFS, whilst the mall stores do the app reservation.  This release is setting up for some ill comedy this weekend

ran to Menlo Park Mall on my lunch break & Finish Line is close for remodeling :smh:. Hopefully Finish Line @ Woodbridge are getting these. I was able to check in @ Champs @ Menlo though so it wasn't a waste of a trip.

Back
Top Bottom