Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

can anyone explain how the nikestore draw works? do i need to follow nike roosevelt field twitter or nike nyc? im trying to enter for nike roosevelt field. also how does it work? as far as entering for it?

can anyone explain how the nikestore draw works? do i need to follow nike roosevelt field twitter or nike nyc? im trying to enter for nike roosevelt field. also how does it work? as far as entering for it?
You follow Nike NYC, they'll tweet out a link at 6pm, you'll login, pick your size and then location which will show "NYC, Soho, RF" Pick the one you want and submit entry. 

Just checked my VIP status for the purchase i made this week and now it says its $1.00 short -_-

Even making a small purchase now wouldn't make it for the countdown right?

No. They take forever to update the app for recent purchases. I just turned platinum VIP from a purchase last Friday and when I went to register for my stores, it still said regular VIP. I submitted anyways thinking it would update later but nope, 7 min headstart. Smh

If ya was regular shoppers in the beginning just saying ya have nothing to worry about headstart or being Platinum. I know I buy almost every release that the store managers take notice helping their sales. Sometimes they even backdoor for me

I'm multi platinum, sometime I don't even hit. All about establishing a relationship with the store, having a connect. Help their sales, they'll in turn look out for u.

People coming out of nowhere..don't even know what sheikh codes are :smh:

sneaking-into-first-class-o.gif

alittlepeek.gif

8c4805f52b0d6377ef49725be1bff5ee.jpg

Last edited:
The sneakers stores in my area always wait til the last minute to call. I remember in 2013 when the Breds dropped I got a call while I was standing in the line at another spot smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom