Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

word. i honestly wonder how they determine how many pairs to release in order to keep the thirst at jusssst the right level. would be cool to get a look into that process.

I'm No Jordan Exec Or Anything But It's Been Stated Before That OG AJ1 Production Numbers Are Fairly Consistent....

Last edited:
I'm Know Jordan Exec Or Anything But It's Been Stated Before That OG AJ1 Production Numbers Are Fairly Consistent....

They're always consistent. Some AJ1's just have more hype than others.

I honestly can't wait until Saturday.. all this 'GR' talk and 'everyone will eat' talk is funny because for such a worldwide release, everyone is panicking. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

grats to those eating
nthat.gif

hopefully come sat we all at the pizza party

My cousin and I put in for 6 in store FTL raffles. I was a bit nervous in the time between when he first got the call and the next 15 when I received mine!

Trying to enter the Reservations for the footsite apps, after i select my stores and I select size I get an error saying "Error when setting size, please try again" no matter what size i choose i get this error. I get this for footlocker, champs, footaction, etc. Anyone have this issue? Why wont it let me reserve? never had an issue with this until now 

For the banned 1 I put in 14 raffles and did not hit on one size 13 but was able to hit online with Mexico crappy internet for me and my girl lol
So we will see

Back
Top Bottom