Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Trying to enter the Reservations for the footsite apps, after i select my stores and I select size I get an error saying "Error when setting size, please try again" no matter what size i choose i get this error. I get this for footlocker, champs, footaction, etc. Anyone have this issue? Why wont it let me reserve? never had an issue with this until now 
Last minute Larry

Hoping to hear from Shiekh in San Diego soon..a little worried with a lot of cats signing up multiple friends for them. Should have gotten more raffles

Saw a Nike + icon, and got excited, then proceeded to see it was the Kobes. They're pretty cool though, not a cop at 200

Im guessing east coast raffles are donezo? D.C here with the L

DC here also going 0/5... Might as well be BC this weekend because all the pairs in Backdoor City are going to plugs.

Hilariously, this reminds me of DMV Foamposite launches 4-5 years ago lol

Has anyone who entered the dtlr internet raffle heard anything?
tracey-jordan-nope.gif

the thing i hate about these smaller chain retailers is the pick up windows like wtf?? they be giving only 30 min-1 hour after opening the store to pick up.......... bs

any Ubiq calls go out yet?

congrats to everyone that already has a pair on lock!

Where did DMV folks enter anyway?

I strictly entered Maryland raffles at FTLs and Champs - Columbia, Marley Station, Greenbelt, PG Plaza, Montgomery, and Wheaton. Not a single call yet.

I'm No Jordan Exec Or Anything But It's Been Stated Before That OG AJ1 Production Numbers Are Fairly Consistent....

Dude.. why do you care? You got your pairs. Let others live. These are looking like a GR whether you like it or not. Guess you won't feel so special anymore if they are, huh. Every big 1 release you troll the thread with your annoying pessimistic post especially AFTER you've secured multiple pairs. Not cool man. No class.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom