Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

True story.  Banned 1's I struck out on all footapp raffles with full headstart.  Straight L on the NDC Draw.  Ended up carting and copping Saturday morning on Eastbay.  Eastbay fellas...Eastbay.  Then got another pair reserved a month later on Nike Banned day.  Moral of the story...DO NOT drop $300-$350 2 days before release.

I was away from computer for like 45 minutes and missed 200 posts and 15 pages. Anything good from pages 310-325?

Nothing shows up for me under the "my countdowns" section on any of the foot apps. Is this normal, just a bug? I put in sizes for all 3 apps.
That means the system detected you had no shot at winning so they just delivered the swift L before the L.

True story.  Banned 1's I struck out on all footapp raffles with full headstart.  Straight L on the NDC Draw.  Ended up carting and copping Saturday morning on Eastbay.  Eastbay fellas...Eastbay.  Then got another pair reserved a month later on Nike Banned day.  Moral of the story...DO NOT drop $300-$350 2 days before release.

i believe i got my banned 1 from eastbay as well

i will never understand eastbay cuz most the time it says error in cart but that day it worked :lol:

its always the least popular sites that come thru

Last edited:
my normal nike account gave me a grey screen and would not let me enter the raffle. any news on what's wrong? my back up account let me enter but i still took the lose

my normal nike account gave me a grey screen and would not let me enter the raffle. any news on what's wrong? my back up account let me enter but i still took the lose
One of my accounts has been like that for over a year, only on local nike draw raffles, Nike CS couldn't explain or fix it.

Last edited:
I dont mind paying $250 to secure an extra via a legit website. If i hit more tomorrow or sat that's fine.

Projectblitz came out to 337 after taxes. I need to find this $250 deal.

Would there be a limit you guys buy for retail?? I've won 4 so far.. deciding if I should buy them all or not?

250 deal is insane . But I'm sure you can find a bunch of twitter clowns taking atc for 50 bucks .

i know it's a little early to tell, but you guys see these being an even trade for black toes?

or does one person have to add?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom