Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

As many people are saying they're anticipating taking L's, I'm more than confident that most will not get a L.

Didn't get a call back from jimmy jazz and I didn't get a reserve yesterday.

Luckily my connect out of town is holding me down. Only sucks because I wanted to wear these tomorrow

As many people are saying they're anticipating taking L's, I'm more than confident that most will not get a L.
giphy.gif

This raffle smsystem is cool when you win lol. You don't have to stress the night before and can try to double up on SNKRS without having to worry about mint getting a pairs

Exactly. At this point depression was setting in since if any raffles, few if any winners. Optimism came about for release day. Utter destruction followed. People staggerin around like they got Buster Douglased.

:lol: Pretty heavy stuff for a shoe that's considered "trash quality" by some now that the '17 is out. The irony of that is real. That's another discussion though. Not trying to start a five page back and forth about it lol.

it's hard out here n the DMV for these joints I see... no calls... 10 raffles... smh... gonna see what's up with leftovers 2morrow evening... refuse to pay resell this time around...

Why are these Royals like a rare Pokémon in the DMV? I'm 0/5 raffles in Nothern VA/DC

Last edited:
Still waiting for at least 1 Shiekh confirmed email.... [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Why are people comparing this thread and release to 2013? Not even close

Those threads were classics even tho I didn't participate too much, 13 breds were good too

I have the 10 Minute Headstart on my App.  But I know I can always go to mall's here for the overflow or the return.  Cause almost no one in this area wears 11.5 or 12.

I remember the Cement 4's from last year and the Master 12's and how I was able to get the Master 12's after they misread the demand for them.

Why are people comparing this thread and release to 2013? Not even close

Those threads were classics even tho I didn't participate too much, 13 breds were good too
the royal '13 thread was a wild ride. i only remember it fondly b/c i copped, haha.

Bred 13' thread #NTPizzaParty was in attendance 
nerd.gif
nthat.gif
Im still mad I didnt get them for retail and then got scammed. Luckily an NTer took mercy and sold me a vnds pair. Still love them and will never get rid of them. They smell amazing!

Back
Top Bottom