Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

you betta get your *** to san francisco then!
laugh.gif
hey mayne if i strike out on the snkrs app and the sites tomorrow ill be down there with the sadboyz and the resellers waiting on unclaimd pairs

This is the hardest I've tried to go after a pair of shoes in a while. 30 raffles/app entries between myself, my girl and my buddy and hit 2. Bows & Arrows at Berkeley and Bay Fair Shiekh's. Good luck to everyone else trying to get a pair. Hopefully DTLR will get back to some of y'all soon and that the bots don't have a feast tomorrow morning.

That's 14 L's so far on these. I'll keep trying through the morning. If it doesn't work out I'll be sporting a fresh pair of MS4's by tommorrow. I need to use all my FNL rewards anyways.

Congrats man. You go to Columbia? I've always wonder if there were any sneaker heads there. Lol. I'm in the neighborhood.
Yea I go to Columbia. There's a lot of sneaker heads here, mostly wearing the current shoes like yeezys or nmds or jordans or clothes like supreme. Well, not as many as other places when you compare but there is a presence of us on campus. Remember, we're still regular people even though we go to a prestigious school lol.

If you ever see a guy with a Columbia crewneck or hat in line somewhere in NYC, its more than likely me! Feel free to let me know

For all those who haven't hit on raffles/ foot apps, don't lose hope. There are still online sites coming up in a few hours (overseas), the usual foot sites and other online stores.

i traded one pair banned 1s for 2 royals cant complain now but i wonder if its the right thing to do though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom