Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Double up shawty!!! :smokin Just got off Champs waitlist and hit on Footaction. Hella happy as I just got back from the mall and chatted with the Champs manager who said they only got 36 pairs total.

It seems like everyone is eating. Looking good for everyone. These will prob be available in abundance tomorrow.
nah because people want multiple pairs its always gonna be a **** show
Yeah, not everyone is as gracious and forgiving as myself.  I'm leaving my 2nd pair (size 12) unclaimed at Houston Galleria HoH tomorrow, but I know many others that would rather keep that pair for a potential flip or trade (and they are already planning to came all morning/afternoon for my unclaimed pair until it is available at 3 PM).

I'd keep my eyes open though for those lucky gracious and forgiving people that will leave their pairs out in the open, DON'T SLEEP

Last edited:
For the ones on the waitlist. Does the app send out a notification when you get taken off waitlist or do you have to be glued on your phone the whole time?
I never got a notification, I just kept checking both apps where I was waitlisted. I picked one of the biggest stores in DFW hoping they got a lot of pairs as opposed to smaller stores 5minutes away. But if I had the 10m hs I probably would've picked stores closer.

if you know youre not gonna get a pair cop from resell right now. price is low and will go up in a few weeks

9fwld1.jpg

Courtesy of @j23app :nthat:

Last edited:
If you're in San DIego and aren't gonna pick up your 9.5 from FTL, go ahead and cough that baby up. Need this waitlist to turn to another type of W 
glasses.gif

Heard about someone in my local area hitting in the same shiekhs different sizes? Anyone know if there is a limit for shiekhs?

Back
Top Bottom