Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Well my FootAction waiting list reserve came through! I gotta drive out of town to pick em up but I'm 2-2. Might see if I can get a 3rd tomorrow on SNKRS. :pimp:

All the shameless posts and blatant reselling posts, and I get my 1st deleted posts cause I'm trying to get my size and eat like everyone else, in return help someone get there gs size in my area. Classic. Enjoy the freebies.

Wow. It almost feels like Nike is blessing all of us who really wanted these in 2013, and is really knocking the bottom out of resell on not only these, but the 2013s. We'll see how long this low point lasts. Hopefully long enough so that people who missed out can get a fair shake and get a pair, on what ever year's variation they prefer. 

Last edited:
Wow. It almost feels like Nike is blessing all of us who really wanted these in 2013, and is really knocking the bottom out of resell on not only these, but the 2013s. We'll see how long this low point lasts. Hopefully long enough so that people who missed out can get a fair shake and get a pair. 

Blessing all of us? Get outta here with that bs

Gotdamn didn't hit on these.

Peoplw saying stuff bout wait list and head starts. It's been bout 6 months since I copped js and seems like Idk ish!

Kinda salty I gotta wait 2 weeks for the seller to ship my pairs

At least when I pick up my brothers tomorrow I can check em out

No longer on the wait list... 0/16 bred, 0/15 now for these royals. SNKRS or bust 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Wooooowwww someone just let a size 11 go....... IM GOOOOOOODDDDDDD... TEAMMM RETAIIIILLL!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom