Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

nerd.gif

I have a weird sense of pride that Walters got Satin Royals. I'm literally in Walters 3-4 times a week.

Did you guys saw the re-mastered form of Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal? I can't wait for its release on April Fool’s Day. This will cost $160. The Royal Blue color is awesome but I'll be picking the red one though (in my wish list).

back door updated to sold out.

bouncewear was botted

size is blocking.

glad that one shop released earlier and I got off there.

SNS = Error 504

Kickz = ATC and sold out or crash. 

Edit: Cart jacked.

Solebox = Permanent Queue and waiting for sold out. 

Don't really care to be honest. Foot apps blessed me with 3 pairs (1 at each). Going to hit Shoe Palace's in SJ in the morning for the live raffles. Will try SNKRS as well. Then, on to pick up my pairs in San Jose, Pleasanton and Richmond....

Last edited:
I hit at Footaction on 34th, first time I won't anything from the app. Does anyone know if there's generally a long line?

34th Street FTL took 4 hours to checkout the winners for the Yeezys once. Heard it's a mess out there. I suggest you go earlier just so you're home by lunch.

solebox sold out wtf

Damn, that was FAST :lol:

Bots mustve gotten to it with the quickness.

Last edited:
Many gone call blasphemy but the 350 releases (zebras excluded) been easier than these for me. Hit multiples on all except Belugas because I forgot I had extra platinum accts. Only managed 1 royal, hit 2 breds #Footapps

Back
Top Bottom