Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

All I can say is ****k Bait. Been calling them all week. They say we will post on our ig with updates. They post at 11 am today! I got there 7 minutes later and they sold out. Only have gs. Yeah my ***** HOW YOU GUNA RING ALL THESE SHOES UP IN 7 MINUTES.this is Bait Portland. Y'all a bunch of back door punks.

[size=16pt]DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.[/size]

alsa2009 alsa2009

Man Im not trying to sell my sneakers... If you seen what i posted 5:43 this morning youd know what ive been through to get these. Where did you see a for sale signature post at. Im just posting detailed pics of the shoe. Wow....Getting all CAPS LOCKS gangsta on me. Cmon BabyJs23 we just happy over here...

All I can say is ****k Bait. Been calling them all week. They say we will post on our ig with updates. They post at 11 am today! I got there 7 minutes later and they sold out. Only have gs. Yeah my ***** HOW YOU GUNA RING ALL THESE SHOES UP IN 7 MINUTES.this is Bait Portland. Y'all a bunch of back door punks.
Bait backdoors in SF as well... I stopped messing with them after the Hanon 25th anniversary release

I put in the same amount of effort for the 2016 blk/reds as I did these 2017 royals.

Got zero 2016 blk/reds

3 2017 royals

Its really all whether the sneaker gods **** with you or not
the app helps alot too because it really did cut down on pairs being backdoored. 

check out this random restock at the NEX my homie just sent me
eek.gif

Soo after 2 hours of poking around on SPs page and check out system, the key is to already be logged into your account. Ive check out twice in the pass 20 mins using Paypal and a credit card. 

Bait is backdoor heaven bro. The reason they barely posted the update last minute was because they already backdoored their stock

Has anyone else noticed this on their pairs?

Rolled lace version, the eyelets have thicker leather reinforcement on the eyelets than the bunched up lace version? Minor but wanted to see if folks are seeing the same.

View media item 2388672

Back
Top Bottom