Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm looking at my pair, and the left shoe is tumbled while the right isn't and it makes it seem like the tones of blue are different. nitpicking at this point I guess

I'm looking at my pair, and the left shoe is tumbled while the right isn't and it makes it seem like the tones of blue are different. nitpicking at this point I guess
Thats because Nike manufactures their left and right shoes separately

Last edited:
I have 2 from different stores, pairs from SP is a lighter shade of blue and less tumbled on both pair.
Pairs from Shiekh has the normal shade of blue and very nice tumbled leather....

Can you guess which one is which?
View media item 2389399View media item 2389400

It was a long night at active athlete here in houston. I was shooting for satins but there was all kind of foolery in line plus alot of pair were sold through the back door. Only thing i got was a cool bag[/quote]
Yo how many pairs did AA get of the Satins and how many people were there? I bet it was hostile?

The 17 blue is closer to a sport blue. These are only a half shade darker than the bright blue of the sport blue ajko. It's a truer royal. It's the same exact shade as Motorsport 4s.

I thought I was tripping when I noticed it but, yeah, it's real. The color is weird.

Kinda late but socal 626 area did not have any unclaimed pairs. Not in glendale galleria, santa anita mall or anywhere. L's for daysssss
I was happy that I won a raffle in DC.. went to pick up my pair and behind the counter, the staff had all the shoes on the floor.. turns out like 15 men sizes weren't even raffled off cause not enough entries.. they were selling them fcfs
A tale of two releases if your DC info is true. SoCal was drier than the drought last year, all stores and pairs spoken for. 

I wear 10.5 in everything and got an 11 in these and they fit perfect

Same here and I think I should have gone with a 11. My left foot is fine but my right pinky toe is rubbing lightly. I'll make it work but a 11 would have been better

Last edited:
I'm debating if it's even worth paying resale for these, given how Jordan Retros are sitting all the time and even super hyped retros like holiday Space Jams aren't even reselling for that much.
are you the dude who asked a couple of hrs. before release if you should cop because you already have the low & ko versions of the royals already?

GALLERY]

It was a long night at active athlete here in houston. I was shooting for satins but there was all kind of foolery in line plus alot of pair were sold through the back door. Only thing i got was a cool bag
I figured this, didn't even waste my time when I found out about the release.

who has the satins

do they fit like the regular ones or smaller/bigger etc? much appreciated

ShawtyMo lied about lotta pairs made. About same as banned

This is just another j1 release with more ppl striking out than copping

Cant believe the ignorance when ppl say you dont try enough

Try going for less produced szs for lmtd stuff. Then youll be enlightened

Keep the faith for all ya ppl still needing 1 pair.
If i open up shop id love to hookup dudes

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this has already been said, but has someone else had pairs with each sneaker not as tumbled as the other?

I've noticed in all my pairs, one left or right would be more tumbled than the other, specifically on the swoosh. All the pairs I had had the more tumbled swoosh on the inside. Also the toe box shape were slightly different as well.

Quality was great all around, but I was hoping for a more tumbled swoosh on both sides of the swoosh.

Also, all my pairs came with the laces wrapped around just like the previous 1's releases. Not a single pair came with coiled laces.

Last edited:
I think this has already been said, but has someone else had pairs with each sneaker not as tumbled as the other?

I've noticed in all my pairs, one left or right would be more tumbled than the other, specifically on the swoosh. All the pairs I had had the more tumbled swoosh on the inside. Also the toe box shape were slightly different as well.

Quality was great all around, but I was hoping for a more tumbled swoosh on both sides of the swoosh.

Also, all my pairs came with the laces wrapped around just like the previous 1's releases. Not a single pair came with coiled laces.
TrippyMayne pair sounds like yours

Last edited:
All of the sudden wifey wants a pear so I went ahead and popped for a GS pair for $150 shipped on EBay.

Back
Top Bottom